2 Profitable Niches That You Can Try for a Blog, Vlog, or a Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am going to share 3 profitable niches for your blog, youtube, or business. Well, these are profitable niches but before you start working on these niches make sure you have interest and also some knowledge.

Mugs

Now, you might be surprised, how could mugs be a profitable niche for blogs, vlogs, or businesses? Weill, it might be quite impossible to create a blog or youtube entirely dedicated to mugs, but you surely have a chance of selling mugs by creating your own designs. You can use programs like Printify or Printful to create mugs designs and sell through your store.

Instead of mugs, you can also sell mug designs, through various marketplaces.

Games

You might not be a gamer and you may not like video games, but you will have to accept that gaming is a super hot niche to make money online. What can you do with this niche? You can blog, vlog, or start a business. You can blog about games, or even start a discussion board on a game niche. You can start creating video content or start streaming gameplay on popular video-sharing platforms. Or, perhaps you can sell games. Sales of games skyrocketed in 2021 due to covid restrictions, it will continue to go up in 2022 because Covid is still here.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think one should just blog on what they want to, the fact of the matter is, some people aren't interested in video games, some people don't find it fun to blog about video games, and do you know the funny thing about video games, it's that it takes experience of a particular game to blog about it, or to create a walkthrough YouTube video, and if everyone just jumps into blogging or making videos about gaming because it' so hot, whose going to make videos about gardening or lumbering work or plumber work, or even business related content so nope, I for a fact love video games, I live for it, but i don't have a channel or a blog, because I think am more passionate digital marketing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have sold a couple of mugs. I use printify tom design mugs and sell the mugs through my website and etsy. Designing on printify does not cost you money, selling on etsy also does not cost you money. However, you will have to pay commission to printify for printing if your product is sold and you will also have to pay to esty if your product is sold. You might also have to spend money on advertising on etsy. I have not explored into games, but this is something I am looking forward to do in the new year.