2 Tips to keep Fit

raaman

Valued Contributor
The food you eat on a daily basis is something to which you must pay individual attention. If the eating habits are not good, it is very much likely that sooner or later, you will begin to suffer the effects of that neglect.

Here are two tips that will help you keep fit, healthy and avoid the need to lose weight.

1. Include legumes and cereals in your diet:

Legumes and cereals are particularly suited to provide us with energy. You can consume them on a regular basis to keep you fit.

2. Eat four small meals a day:

Our body system works best when it works slowly. So, it is better to make four strong reasonable eating of two meals a day.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
2. Eat four small meals a day:

Our body system works best when it works slowly. So, it is better to make four strong reasonable eating of two meals a day.
My eating habit is just simple and only when I am at home.
My 4 meals are not all small.
First meal is Simple Breakfast of one prantha.
Second is simple Fruit snack 2-3 hours before lunch (or snack 2 hours before dinner)
Third is Lunch (meal)
Fourth is Simple Dinner of one prantha/ other food.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Keeping fit for me is being active throughout the day by inculcating tiny exercises into my routine. For my diet I try to reduce junks even cutting it out totally. I don’t do large meals too, I portion control everything I eat to be sure I only eat my normal calories

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I keep myself fit everyday with regular exercise , I do not engage in exercise all the time sometimes I can engage twice a week and sometimes thrice depending on how free I am on the week., I do not eat four square meals a day like you have just said because I'm always at work.Exercise is my favorite way to keep fit.

Empress

Verified member
Doing exercise every morning regularly can also helps us to be fit because it burns the unwanted fat in the body and also makes us fit and minimizing the food intake as well also helps to make us fit at least eating at the right time and controlling calories intake