3 Best Ways to Generate Revenue on Your Blog

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
One of the common ways to generate revenue on your blog is through Ad network like Adsense or Affiliate network like Amazon. But these are not the only way to monetize your blog.

Here are three ways to add revenue to your blog.

Sell online courses and webinars

A lot of people are trying to enhance their skills and learn new things, you can cater to these people by offering online courses and webinars. You can repeatedly upgrade the course to sell again and again, you can let people download or watch your webinar for a certain fee.

Become and affiliate

Amazon, CJ, Clickbank, Shareasale are not the only affiliate networks that you can use to make money. In fact making money from these companies is really difficult because their products are being promoted on a lot of website. Therefore, choose different. For instance, you can become an affiliate for a travel company, airlines company, hotel booking companies, investment platforms. The options are unlimited.

Offer premium content

You can offer paid subscriptions for premium content, for example, you can charge fees to read article, download book, download digital arts, images; you can give distribution rights or white label rights for additional cost.

Conclusion

The best thing about these revenue generation methods is they generate passive income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think an affiliate marketer on our website is the best. This csn make us earn money in two ways. First, we will be generating traffic to our websites and as well we will be getting commission as people buy goods through our affiliate links. We can also earn on our blog by being running advertisements for some brands.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love the monetization means of earning through Ads, offering of premium contents, and affiliate marketing etc. With the option of Ads, I can simply earn as people keep visiting my blog posts, and clicking on those Ads to read through it's contents. The option of 'offering premium contents is my second choice, I can simply lock some of my tutorial courses, ebooks, some classic images, and captivating videos, simply for premium subscription by my esteem visitors. Earning through affiliate marketing is a great choice too, because it brings recurring commission per sale, and so on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Selling online courses and webinars and offering premium content is in my mind but I have not started working on these methods to make money. I have an interest in creating an online course on website development and app development, I think there is a lot of interest in these areas as these subjects are considered to be very useful skills in earning online. I am also interested in creating premium content, for instance, ebooks. I have a desire to create ebooks and sell them through my website. These days the only way I make money from my website is through ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons I always advise people to venture into blogging is because of the potential it has to make you a whole lot of money if you can be able to pull through. As a blogger you have a lot of opportunities to make money from different streams ranging from Google adsense to promoting Affiliate products to promoting your own products to carrying out at four people and a whole lot of other methods.

A lot of people who have been able to establish blogs are really making a whole lot of money from it on daily basis. If you have a blog then promoting affiliate products will probably be one of the best choices you can make because on the long run it is going to give you a lot of money.

Another beautiful thing about using your blog to promote affiliate product is because they will not be spending money in carrying out ads and as such you will probably be making money passively sitting on the comfort of your home. Someone who mentored me on affiliate marketing said that he has over 10 blogs and in almost all of them he uses them to promote affiliate products and he is making a lot of money passively.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Although I'm not a website owner I think the way by which website owners or bloggers make money is by putting ads on their website they are art websites like Google adsense or adderall or is Zoe or other sites which pays blogger for advertising on their site the website companies usually pays per impression or clicks Deals website advertises usually strict with their rules because they usually bank accounts with fake legs or impressions of fake traffic's so I usually take bloggers are suffering from their blog just because these advertisers take every traffic seriously and take account of every impression which the website owner gets so there is no way you can scan them or give them fake traffic in order to earn money from them.

Another way by which I think bloggers make money from their blog is by affiliate marketing some group of people pays websites to advertise their products on their website this actually happens when a website has gained a lot of traffic and visitors that is when some of the visitors who want their products to be advertised on the site will contact the admin who will then give them a price for which the ads will be displayed on the site once the advertisers pay the money Dr advertisements will be displayed on the sites