3 Books to Help You Build Your Career

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to building your career, there is nothing wrong in asking for help. A little bit of nudge can help a lot of people to grow. While for a lot of people asking for help directly from people might not be the best solution, they can always look into food.

Here are 3 books that will help you build your career:

Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life

This book will give you tips on how to find your passion. Finding your passion in your career is very important because that’s how you will grow and also find happiness.

Mindset: Changing the way you think to fulfill your potential

Mindset by Dr. Carlos S. Dweck will introduce you to a fixed and growth mindset and will change the way that you look at yourself forever

Linchpin: How to drive your career and create a remarkable future

Linchpin by Seth Godin will teach you how you can become indispensable in your work

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for sharing these books that guide on career building. I am in this place where I really want to choose a career path to focus on. I already have a graduate degree that has so many opportunities, but I would love to specialize on one area and make it my career and purpose in life.

I know one way to find a career path is by talking with people and getting to know more about different fields. I wish I had done that while in campus, it is so hard right now since I still need to make money and leaves me no time to talk with people in my field a lot.

So reading books and articles plus engaging in professional social media platforms has been good for me. So these books will be so helpful. I will for sure search for them and read in order to learn.