3 easiest ways you can use to make money online as a writer.

Frankdan

We all love easy task. I mean, nobody love to pass through much stress before making money online. That's why many people are searching for easiest ways to make money online. Actually, there are many ways to make money online and one of them is writing.

In this brief write up, I will highlight 3 easiest ways a writer can you used to make money online. Let get down to it.

1. Writing for revenue sharing website: This is one of the easiest ways to make money only as a writer. If you join right revenue sharing platform, you don't need to stress yourself about getting views on your article. Your duty is just to create good content that people will love to read. The plartform will promote your articles for specific time and pay you part of the revenue the articles generated. There are many revenue sharing plartform: just search for them on google.

2. Writing for content mill sites: Though, most of the content mill sites pay low fees for the articles submitted to them, it's still one of easiest way to make online as a writer. I have worked for some content mill site in the past and I make good money from them.

3. Creating a post and writing a comment on GPT forum: GPT is shorthand for Get Paid to Post. Many forum are paying people to create posts and write comments on their forum. One of such forum is the forum you're currently reading this article from. The amount they pay per post and comment are not that much, but if you're consistent with it you can make some money from GPT forum.

So, highlighted above are 3 easiest ways a writer can use to make money online. It's with boldness that I declared that I have make money online as a writer through all the 3 ways I highlighted. Now, to you, what are the easiest ways, you know, a writer can use to make money online?

alnevsky

We all love easy task. I mean, nobody love to pass through much stress before making money online. That's why many people are searching for easiest ways to make money online. Actually, there are many ways to make money online and one of them is writing.

In this brief write up, I will highlight 3 easiest ways a writer can you used to make money online. Let get down to it.

1. Writing for revenue sharing website: This is one of the easiest ways to make money only as a writer. If you join right revenue sharing platform, you don't need to stress yourself about getting views on your article. Your duty is just to create good content that people will love to read. The plartform will promote your articles for specific time and pay you part of the revenue the articles generated. There are many revenue sharing plartform: just search for them on google.

2. Writing for content mill sites: Though, most of the content mill sites pay low fees for the articles submitted to them, it's still one of easiest way to make online as a writer. I have worked for some content mill site in the past and I make good money from them.

3. Creating a post and writing a comment on GPT forum: GPT is shorthand for Get Paid to Post. Many forum are paying people to create posts and write comments on their forum. One of such forum is the forum you're currently reading this article from. The amount they pay per post and comment are not that much, but if you're consistent with it you can make some money from GPT forum.

So, highlighted above are 3 easiest ways a writer can use to make money online. It's with boldness that I declared that I have make money online as a writer through all the 3 ways I highlighted. Now, to you, what are the easiest ways, you know, a writer can use to make money online?
thanks for sharing this tips and tricks, mate. I believe I am prepared to earn a living as a writer on the internet.

Shaf

Verified member
Most writing gigs online that pay well require that you have excellent writing skills. Sometimes, that not enough as you have to actively search for keywords that gain a lot of traffic before writing articles that will accepted.

That's why I like paid to post sites. This doesn't mean one can write trash posts on a forum, but having a basic understanding of the topics at hand can get you through. The pay is low, but with consistency, you can get paid more than some jobs.

One I would live to try out is revenue sharing website. Since there's no need to source for your own traffic, you can simply settle for researching and writing great posts and articles. I wonder of Opera Writers Hub is an example. If so, it's not so easy because you will have to compete with other writers for traffic. It also takes a lot of time to ensure that your articles meet up up with the sites requirements.

Frankdan

Most writing gigs online that pay well require that you have excellent writing skills. Sometimes, that not enough as you have to actively search for keywords that gain a lot of traffic before writing articles that will accepted.

That's why I like paid to post sites. This doesn't mean one can write trash posts on a forum, but having a basic understanding of the topics at hand can get you through. The pay is low, but with consistency, you can get paid more than some jobs.

One I would live to try out is revenue sharing website. Since there's no need to source for your own traffic, you can simply settle for researching and writing great posts and articles. I wonder of Opera Writers Hub is an example. If so, it's not so easy because you will have to compete with other writers for traffic. It also takes a lot of time to ensure that your articles meet up up with the sites requirements.
Yes, Opera news hub is a revenue sharing website. I am a writer there and recently some of the articles I submitted to them were getting moderate views like 5k. I just took a break from the site about 2 weeks ago. The reason I took a break was because of their habit of rejecting articles for little or no issue. One of my articles got 10k within 24 hours and they deleted next day for trivia issue. Rejection is not good for upcoming writer.

cmoneyspinner

1. Writing for revenue sharing website:
The idea of writing for this type of site is a good one. However, my experience has been that most of the sites I signed up for closed down. I did paid though. So I can't complain. The only revenue-sharing site where I am still active and earning these days is HUBPages.com.

2. Writing for content mill sites:
When I first started freelance writing, content mill sites were recommended. But I never tried them because there was too much competition. I thought that because of my lack of experience I probably would not make any money. Who knows? Maybe I would earned; but I literally talked myself out of doing it.

3. Creating a post and writing a comment on GPT forum
The best tip anybody ever gave me was to sign up for a GPT forum. My first experience with a GPT forum was so positive that I have never looked back. I just keep looking for more and more GPT forums.

Henri

Thank you for your help I think I used the 3rd way

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Most of these platforms you mention could be a reliable way of making money from the internet as a writer but at the same time it will be very difficult for you to get a website that will be less stressful for you to make money this way. I have come to understand that most of the platforms like this are always very difficult and the competition in them will make it very difficult for people to make money , just exactly the same as freelancing which requires a lot of serious dedication before you even think of making a single penny.

A lot of people are making money online in different ways with their writing skill which may include writing of content and posting an Amazon Kindles or using their writing skills to write quality content for paid to post platform and so many others that are comfortable to them.

Suba

Staff member
Writing is my hobby, so I enjoy joining forum sites, besides being able to interact with other members, I can also get new knowledge, rewards are also necessary. There are lots of forum sites that provide small rewards as well as articles that are too short and don't provide much information out there so it's very boring. , and renders me inactive.

Frankdan

Yes, Opera news hub is a revenue sharing website. I am a writer there and recently some of the articles I submitted to them were getting moderate views like 5k. I just took a break from the site about 2 weeks ago. The reason I took a break was because of their habit of rejecting articles for little or no issue. One of my articles got 10k within 24 hours and they deleted next day for trivia issue. Rejection is not good for upcoming writer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love writing content but mostly some of the platforms that gives people opportunity to write content are not always paying much and the earning rate is always a discouraging factors to so many writers, that is why now even if I am interested to engage or take my writing skill into a professional area I'll definitely have to do it as a freelancer in freelance platforms or by having a website which is one of the things I am also planning toward having..

At the early stage of starting up a writing online business it may not be a get-rich-quick scheme and will require a lot of time and dedication to succeed and to start generating the revenue you are interested.. however writing of content for freelance platform could also be profitable but the possibility of being accepted in these platforms is not easy because of the high competition.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
writing online is one way a lot if people are making money online. Especially if you are a native speaker if the English language and you can string words together perfectly then you can make good money online. you can make money through the following ways.

Freelancing; if you are a freelancer then you can make money writing online you can check out freelancing sites like Upwork, Fiverr, SEO clerk and others to make money writing for people coming to buy writing skills from the site.

Writing on blogs; You can create your own blog either on blogger or WordPress to start making money. You can use the traffic that comes to your blog to make money. You can either sell your products or you monetize through Google adsense or other monetizing websites

You can even make money writing comments on sites or forums you might not make much here but it's better than nothing.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The internet has made it easy for almost everyone to make a living online. One of the best ways of doing this is by writing. Now there are many facets to writing. There are the big gigs that will give you hundreds and thousands of dollars per jobs done. This requires expertise from you as a writer. But since not many people are able to land such gigs, there are other gigs that pays lower like paid to post forums, freelancing on Fiverr and Upwork among others. But not everyone has that opportunity to earn big, so there are other alternatives. You can post on PTP forums and earn, although it's not much to write home about but if you are consistent you will make your income. Examples of such platforms are trendri, BMF among others.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I love this post. It is very informative and you have mentioned a lot of ways to make money. I am hearing of the first and second items on your list for the first time and after now, I will go check them out.

But indeed the GPT which is also referred to as PTP forums is one of the ways writers can make money and indeed it is one of the reasons am here. Just as you mentioned in your thread, the amount you get per post or thread you create is relatively low but with consistency and discipline, you will be able to make some good amount at the end of the day.

Another way I think writers can earn is by publishing their books on Amazon kdp(Kindle Direct Publishing). It allows you to directly publish your books as a writer although non writers are also into it. But as a writer, you can create high content books and earn from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing to make money on the internet is actually one of the best ways In which you can use to gather some amount of money for yourself presently. Writing is actually a very lucrative skill because there are a lot of people around the world looking for those who can write for them and put them some good amount of money.

This is where freelancing actually comes into play. If you are a good writer you can sign up on different freelancing platforms and stand the chance of being hired by people to write for them. The opportunities for writers is just numerous because as a writer you can also publish your own books on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Amazon Kindle publishing presently is one of the best ways people use to make some good amount of money on the internet. Publishing ebooks online is very lucrative.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Thanks you all, for making a reasonable point on easiest way to making money online as a writer is easier than ever. You can start by creating content for websites, blogs and social media platforms. Freelance writing jobs are also available on job boards or through networking with other writers.

Selling digital products such as ebooks, courses and webinars is another great way to make money online as a writer. Finally, you could offer services like copywriting, editing or proofreading to earn an income from your writing skills. at least have seen someone that has made a thousand of dollars in monthly bases

cmoneyspinner

Based on my experience, the only easiest way to make money writing is when someone contacts you with a writing job offer and says they will pay you a certain dollar amount for a certain number of words. I have had people contact me who said they needed article writers and would I be interested if they paid me $X for a certain number of words. Other than that, publish content at Google Ad Sense revenue-sharing sites like HubPages and just look forward to whatever income my articles generate.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on my experience, the only easiest way to make money writing is when someone contacts you with a writing job offer and says they will pay you a certain dollar amount for a certain number of words. I have had people contact me who said they needed article writers and would I be interested if they paid me $X for a certain number of words. Other than that, publish content at Google Ad Sense revenue-sharing sites like HubPages and just look forward to whatever income my articles generate.
I do not think Hubpages is adsense revenue sharing site any more. But you sure can make money on hubpages. One of the major drawbacks of hubpages is they only use paypal and you will have to verify your paypal account through hubpages in order to receive payment. You can earn only when paypal is associated with your hubpages account. Another drawback is higher payment, you need at least $50 to get paid. The most interesting thing is probably the provision to promote Amazon affiliate links for additional income

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Because people have seen that it is easier to make money writing online, many people have chosen to choose writing on post to paid and get paid to click as the ways far easier to make money online and this has led to having less quality articles or comments on most websites that are involved in this.

It is not a gainsaying that, those two ways of making money don't require any formal training or skill. You only need to air your view and it may be raw as you see it.