3 Genuine sites to find data entry jobs

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you good with data entry and you are in need of legit sites that would help reward your skills, then you should at these three freelancing sites. You can’t be scammed on these three sites

Fiverr:

This is one of the biggest freelancing platforms that you can list your skill as a data entry operator. You will make from $5 upward depending on the job and client

Upwork:

Upwork is a top freelance site that you can list your skill as a data entry operator. You can start with a lower rat to lure clients then gradually increase it.

Microworker:

This is another legit earning site that you can complete the data entry jobs listed on the site. So you can join here as a worker to make money

Noor Fatima

Are you good with data entry and you are in need of legit sites that would help reward your skills, then you should at these three freelancing sites. You can’t be scammed on these three sites

Fiverr:

This is one of the biggest freelancing platforms that you can list your skill as a data entry operator. You will make from $5 upward depending on the job and client

Upwork:

Upwork is a top freelance site that you can list your skill as a data entry operator. You can start with a lower rat to lure clients then gradually increase it.

Microworker:

This is another legit earning site that you can complete the data entry jobs listed on the site. So you can join here as a worker to make money
Thank you so much for telling us such as legit sites .May God give you reward for this because I have many times find a legit data entry site but I can't find I have heard about fiverr but I can't undestand it someone says to me to create gigs but I haven't laptop so I can't make it .But after a long time working on Facebook and other social media accounts I can only find 2 real sites one is bizdustry and other is trendi