Genuine forum sites to make money?

Ekta

People are making more than $5-$10 days. But for some people, it is thought to make even $2 a day. I am one of those people who struggle to make even $1 a day. Forum sites are the best way to make money, but it is difficult to find a genuine one. Can anyone suggest to me a list of genuine forum sites where I can work collectively and make at least $2 a day?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The thing is that there's no forum posting that you can make $5 daily unless you are ready to work hard on different posting sites to gather this $5 daily. This means you must be active for stlest 10 hours daily on these forums. but first you can register with Referral index forum.

This forum has unlimited posting where you can create threads and replies throughout the day and no limitations in words. You can just post as you like on the forum. If you are really active here you can make about $2 daily another forum is the insuredforum which is a sister to this site.

You can register on this one but it has a post limit for 10 threads and 10 replies daily. You can also register on BMF.oi and also on the parent site Beermoney forum

You can keep yourself busy on all these sites daily and money will be made.

uforwealth

Verified member
People are making more than $5-$10 days. But for some people, it is thought to make even $2 a day. I am one of those people who struggle to make even $1 a day. Forum sites are the best way to make money, but it is difficult to find a genuine one. Can anyone suggest to me a list of genuine forum sites where I can work collectively and make at least $2 a day?
Making a lot of money online requires something people like to pay for. That could be services or products.

To serve people and make money, you need to acquire high paying skills such as Copywriting skill, content writing skill, webdesign and development skill etc

Those who possess the above named skills are always in demand and will ever be in demand. So, If you are one of them,
You will make more than $10 a day online.

To me, posting on forums is not a way to make more than $1 or $2 a day. You can't make more than $2 . So, I regard pay to post forum as a training ground to become a content writer.

arunima25

Verified member
The thing is that there's no forum posting that you can make $5 daily unless you are ready to work hard on different posting sites to gather this $5 daily. This means you must be active for stlest 10 hours daily on these forums. but first you can register with Referral index forum.

This forum has unlimited posting where you can create threads and replies throughout the day and no limitations in words. You can just post as you like on the forum. If you are really active here you can make about $2 daily another forum is the insuredforum which is a sister to this site.

You can register on this one but it has a post limit for 10 threads and 10 replies daily. You can also register on BMF.oi and also on the parent site Beermoney forum

You can keep yourself busy on all these sites daily and money will be made.
I have joined the Referral Index Forum recently.. actually I joined it in November but could not manage to be active there in all these days. I have been active there in the last few days and have made more than two dollars in four days by just being regular there. I would not say that I am too active there but I have been regular. So, definitely it's a good paying forum site. It's also quite easier to navigate and user friendly. Plus you get a wide range of topics to discuss about. So, you will definitely find something that would interest you.
Though there is no limit for the number; f posts there, there is a daily limit to earnings. It's about $1.07 in a day according to the current rules. However the limit is extended during festival times or certain occasions m The site comes with interesting contests and rewards from time to time. And that is liked by the users. The contests and rewards are encouraging and motivating to the users.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yeah it is true that there are so many forums that pay you for posting useful contents and it is one of the easiest ways that one can earn online. Like personally, I began my online money making expedition with forum posting.

It is very good that you're asking this question because there are some so-called paid to post sites that are fake and actually take advantage of any prey they get for their benefits and end up sending you away.

So far the sites that I can recommend for you is firstly this particular forum: trendri. It is very legit and it actually pays. The admin of this forum also had another legit forum called insured forum. It is very legit likewise and pays well though not as much as this site.

Also, we have sites like bizdustry. It is a very nice site and also pays without any fear of scam.
Forum coin, referral index forum and etc.