3 most profitable Cryptocurrencies To Buy in 2021

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have read people's threads asking for the best coin to invest with in this year 2021. I have checked on people's analysis on the coins and I gathered the best of all. Below are my list of best profitable coin to invest.

Polkadot (DOT)

Polkadot is a proof-of-stake cryptocurrency. It is popular this days taking the number 4 spot. But recently ripple has taken the spot. Polkadot uses four systems to connect cryptocurrencies across blockchains which are relay chain, parachain, parathreads and bridges. Users of the coin can also create token under polkadot Blockchain

Monero (XMR):

Monero first started mining from small device like mobile device. It is a cryptocurrency that allows users to be their own bank and make purchases, which can be untraceable.

Cardano (ADA):

The coin is believed by many people to surpass etherium. It is Co-founded by Charles Hoskinson, one of the original developers of Ethereum, Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform.

Much is yet to be seen about these new cryptocurrencies and they are yet to taste the beating or otherwise that bitcoin and ethereum has gone through.
They particularly look good in terms of the problems they are solving which has the potential for good growth for instance Cardano which is co-founded by one of the developers of ethereum looks good on paper but then how it evolves could be quite different. Their performance in 2021 will largely be dependent on the market so for now let's keep our fingers crossed.