How Long It Took You to be a Profitable Forex Trader?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a forex trader or someone In the trading industry it is important to note that it's not easy to reach the level of profitability easily, it takes years and years of grind and some people give up way before they get to the finish line, it is important to understand when you're starting out.

Personally it took me around 2 years to be able to constantly turn out money from the market, I also made a drastic change In my trading when I decided to get myself mentor, everything that was hard became way easier, I had to relearn a lot of stuffs and I became profitable in no time and I later went out on my own.

What's your own experience?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Being profitable won’t happen within the span of a night and I feel it strongly because earning practical knowledge is time-consuming. And a trader can’t survive in this market without practical knowledge.

FinTrader

It took me several years to do this. At first I thought that on the Internet you could simply find someone else’s trading strategy and trade it profitably. But this was a mistake. Therefore, I had to study and test many strategies and analysis methods and take the best of them, combining it into my trading strategy. Only after this did trading become profitable.