3 Salient Reasons You are Not Dominating in Your Niche.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Salient Reasons You are Not Dominating in Your Niche.

It’s important to become an authority and Dominate in your niche. Not only will this help you to create a name for yourself and your business, but it will also help you to earn the trust of your target audience. The problem is that there are so many people out there who say they want to become an authority on a certain topic yet fail to take steps towards achieving that goal.
Let me ask you these questions:
Do you have a blog or website?
Do you want it to be more than just an online diary full of your opinions?
Do you want to earn money from it?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to position yourself as an authority in your niche.

But what does that mean, exactly? And why haven’t you already done it? If you answered this last question, make a list and throw it out.

Some of the reasons why you might not have yet become an authority in your niche include:
  • You do What Others do:
There are over 750 million websites existing and thousands, if not millions of them in your niche, you still do the same thing they do? How do you stand out? Why do I abandon snacks for snacks? Something better must be involved, just what you will find out about your niche to dominate.
  • You Don’t Post Consistently:
Consistency is key and this goes for posting on social media as well as blogging, producing quality contents etc. If people know that they can count on you to be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then they will start looking forward to seeing what you have to say. If you don’t post consistently, then people may eventually forget all about you and stop following you altogether. Just as I won't stop eating meal because my favorite kitchen stopped cooking.
  • You’re not Active
You are not active enough on social media: It’s not just about posting content on social media; it’s also important that you engage with other people too. Don’t just put up a post and leave it at that, think about how else you can use your social media platforms to get your name out there.

Last edited: