3 Side Hustles to Make Money in 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bank Churning or Credit Card Churning: Some banks and credit card companies offer a sign-up bonus if you meet their requirements. Bank Churning or Credit Card Churning is a process where you open an account with a bank or credit card that offers a sign-up bonus, you meet their requirements, and the collect the welcome bonus and you abandon the bank or credit card. This is perfectly legal.

Flip Free Stuff: One man's trash is another man’s treasure. You can collect free stuff from your neighborhood (a lot of people will thank you for doing that) and then sell it on ebay or even Craiglist. You can even find free stuff on Craiglist and Facebook marketplace.

Car Ads: If you are a car owner, you can allow companies to advertise on your car and you can make money. All you need to do is do little research on the companies placing ads on cars. You can check advertise.com

Assuming you have a full-time job and you're looking to make some extra money on the side, here are three side hustles that can help you achieve that goal.

freelancing:

One option for making money on the side is freelancing. This can involve doing things like writing, designing, web development, and more. There are a number of ways to find work as a freelancer, such as through online platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com.

renting out your space:

If you have extra space in your home, you could consider renting it out. This could involve renting out a room, an apartment, or even just your parking space. There are a number of platforms that can help you find renters, such as Airbnb, Rent the Runway, and Flexispot.

pet sitting:

Another option for making extra money is pet sitting. This can involve taking care of people's pets while they're away on vacation or business. There are a number of websites that can help you find pet-sitting gigs, such as Rover, DogVacay, and Petsitter.com.

HeavLeighGill

Good tips! I've been doing research into some ways to make money from home so I'll have to check some of them out.

Wiserr

Yeah there are allot one business that one can engage as a site hustle to his or her main business, but I think one can engage in things such as online business, which is making money online, I believe there are allot of online platforms one can engage in other to earn passive income. One can engage in online platforms such as this pay to post site or pay to click site. Also one can engage on forex trading which involves exchanging of different currencies in other to make money from it. I believe with this one can earn allot of money within very limited time.