Earn Money 3 Simple Ways to Start Earning $100 Per Day

Nico68

There are numerous ways to earn $100 per day online. First and foremost, let's define what $100/day actually means, because most people are only interested in the headlines and don't dig deep.
Is it $100 in sales per day? Profit? What is the total revenue? I'll assume you want the money to be 'in your pocket,' so to speak.
Assume you want to earn $100 per day in net income. You will be taxed depending on where you live.

This refers to persons who live in the United States (and other North American countries) and form an LLC in which they are the sole owner. You will be taxed at a rate of approximately 35%. However, whether you are in Asia, Africa, or Europe, you must base it on your country's tax system.

I understand you aren't looking for tax advice, but this needs to be clarified. Making $100 in sales without making a profit wastes your time, money, and energy. Most people boast about earning $1 million per year or running a $1 million dollar business, which is meaningless. They might be poorer than the poorest man you've ever met. I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for in the end.
You'd need to make $153/day in gross income with your LLC based on how much you'll be taxed (35%).
So, how do you go about doing that? It all depends on the industry you choose and how much money you spend (whether it's for marketing, hosting, or whatever else you need to spend money on to generate that income).
Here are some business prototypes that can help you to achieve that:

1- Drop-Shipping:
It's the holy grail for talented, hardworking people if you know what you're doing. Find a niche/category/create a generic store, find products that can be drop-shipped, upload them to your site, and begin marketing your products (this is the basics, you can then list them on eBay and Amazon, do email marketing, build a brand, source products, and so much more..)
Sales - The ends up costing of the products you drop ship - Marketing expenses - Other expenses = Gross income
You can make $100 per day in sales in an instant. However, achieving your desired outcome is entirely dependent on your margins, cost per purchase when promoting your products, and fixed costs (shopify/woocommerce/wordpress, e-mail marketing service provider, and so on).

Estimated time to achieve the end result: 5 days to 2 years. The indisputable variables are knowledge, experience, talent, and work.

2- Kindle Publishing & Createspace:
A very simple way to make money (it's never easy, but it's much simpler than many other business models). Find a hot selling niche, write/outsource a book, buy a $5 cover on Fiverr.com, then publish it on KDP/Createspace (eBook/Print), and begin marketing the book (you'll find a plethora of resources on how to do so on Google).
You will earn royalties as a result of this. Royalties minus costs equals gross income.
Estimated time to complete the project: 1 month to 1 year (depending on your talent, hard work, knowledge, etc.).

3- Affiliate marketing:
This is always the same. Find a hot product (for example, on Clickbank), one that you feel comfortable selling and/or one that you love and truly believe in (much better). You can also become an Amazon affiliate by selecting an entire category that interests you. In either case, once you've identified the product/category, create an awesome website with awesome content. Create a social media machine, build trust and authority around what you're attempting to promote, and you'll be fine.

Getting results is a far superior method. For example, I could easily become an affiliate and promote an online course on how to build a business because I have results to back up what I say and people are more likely to listen when I say something works.
Estimated time to achieve the end result: 5 day to 2+ years.

Remember that while there are numerous ways to gain more freedom and choices in your life by earning money, there are also numerous ways to avoid doing so. You can't do it by hoping or searching the Internet for the perfect way (though looking for information and learning is definitely beneficial, don't get me wrong, please). You can't do it by doing nothing or simply talking with your friends. You can't do it long-term by duping people (well, you can, but that's not what I'm advocating).

Finally, but most emphatically not least. Why? What is your motivation for wanting to make $100? Why not include more? Why not make $3,000 per day? Why not build an empire worth millions of dollars that pays $100 per day to thousands of people?

You must know exactly what you want. If you prefer to have more money at the end of the month, that's fine. Fine if you want to build an empire that has a real impact, changes the world, and leaves a legacy. Carry it out.

Always make sure you understand what you want, why you want it, and how to get it. Everything I've written is a road map to get from A to B. How to increase your net income from $0 to $100 per day. A road map, on the other hand, is nothing more than a piece of paper without a vision and a purpose. Remember that without vision people perish, but that won’t be your case.
Hope this article will add value to your quest of success in online business. More contents will be available in coming days. I remain opened for all suggestions and contributions.

Thanks for reading.

D

Deleted member 13140

Okay I have a question on amazon Kindle publish please,
So I heard its totally free to publish right? Because am really interested in getting my books published there.
And is it a must you'll charge money for the book, because I'll like to leave mine for free, just to test out some strategies.

Am asking all these because I have been to the website and it doesn't seem to skip the payment method window, I've been trying to just publish and even worse it doesn't have PayPal payment.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The points that you highlighted are truely ways one can generate income and they are one of the best ways one can make money online. I have tried some of the highlighted ways to earn online but I was unable to make a dime after rigorous input. Affiliate marketing isn't really working for those in the tier 3 nations. Affiliates programs are mostly available in the tier one nation.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like Amazon Kindle publishing because once your book passes verification process you are going to earn residual income with your books. Affiliate marketing is not easy when you're trying to do it on your own. You need a proven method in order to have a breakthrough with every campaign you are running.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You truly stated some of best avenues to hit gear of making real money online but I do not think it is as simple as you put it or the topic of your thread proclaimed. With affiliate marketing you will definitely need a solid mentor to put through on some things or if you are starting on your own, you need to be really hard working.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have gone through the list you have stated but to be honest all of them are not easy as many people would see it from outside. If you want to be successful in dropshipping then I will advise that you should also take out some time to learn about marketing and marketing strategies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There should be some changes in the ways we advertise some programs. At times, we advertise based on our experience, sentiment or even just to raise the hopes of the readers. But the fact is that most readers do hold on to it. It may not be easy to be making such an amount on these platforms daily.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There should be some changes in the ways we advertise some programs. At times, we advertise based on our experience, sentiment or even just to raise the hopes of the readers. But the fact is that most readers do hold on to it. It may not be easy to be making such an amount on these platforms daily.
That is true and most of this platform that promise people that it is possible for them to make such an amount of money are not always trusted, we have to be so guided so that we don't fall a victim to scammers because this is now most of them are likely to operate by giving enticing offer.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It will have to take something almost magical for you to be able to pull up and make up to $100 a day. Dropshipping is one of the ways that can get you there but then on its own it is not that easy. You must be able to who know how to look for quality products and also be very good in marketing.