4 reasons you are not making money passively

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money passively is allowing your invested money make more money for you. Looking at it, it seems a simple way of making money at a point but unfortunately a lot of people don't key into this for various reasons. But anyhow we want to look at this, making passive income is great and will worth ones time if done appropriately.

You might not be yet into creating passive income. The following might just be the reasons

1.Fear: A lot of people have not created any passive income because of fear of the unknown. You prefer to save your money and be sure it is safe than thinking about creating any passive income with it and then lose. Until this is killed it might not be easy to move beyond it.

2.Lack of finance: Having an idea of the kind of passive income to create is one but actually having the money to create it is another. So without the right finance it might be difficult

3.High scam level: With passive income there's high level of Scam which keep people away from investing in most of the investment schemes that are available

4. lack of knowledge: Some people have no knowledge of where to invest without high risk so the urge to start investing is almost zero.

What's your own reason?

Making passive income?
There are most people you Introduce some passive income platforms to, all they say is, "it is not legit. What is free is not legit" and they won't just try that free thing to see if it is legit or not .

Thay go ahead ridiculing you that brought that matter to them,and they neglect it.

Yes o! They are seriously in need of money, but they do not want to embrace the fact that they can make money through passive route.

Thay will start asking if you have ever gotten any thing from it before.
But they are seeing it with their eyes oo.

Example now, 5BILLION SALES; it is 99 percent legit,and you have shown them how the do those verification stuffs,how to do everything to make money there on a daily; tell them they are going to get four hundred and fifty dollars and more from it between the range of time they started and the time fixed for their withdrawal of the money they have accumulated: aunty,will tell you,she doesn't believe in such a free money making scheme.

Should we call this fear?
Fear,when you are not putting any capital to it, or you just buy sub for it every day.
My dear,there are some passive income platforms you shouldn't neglect.

You must know exactly about the company in which you want to earn. Lack of information breeds fears - as soon as you gain more knowledge, your fears will go away

Are you looking to make some extra money passively? If so, you may be wondering why you're not making any money. Here are four reasons why you may not be making money passively:

1. You're not invested in the right things.

When it comes to making money passively, you need to make sure you're investing in the right things. This means putting your money into assets that will appreciate over time, such as real estate or stocks. If you're not invested in the right things, you're not going to make any money.

2. You're not diversified.

Another reason you may not be making money passively is because you're not diversified. This means you're not investing in a variety of different assets. This is a mistake because you're putting all your eggs in one basket. If one investment goes sour, you could lose everything.

3. You're not disciplined.

When it comes to making money passively, discipline is key. This means you need to be able to stick to your investment strategy and not panic when the markets fluctuate. If you're not disciplined, you're not going to make any money.

4. You're not patient.

Finally, you may not be making money passively because you're not patient. This is a mistake because making money passively takes time. You need to be patient and let your investments grow. If you're not patient, you're not going to make any money.

I think point number 2 and number 4 are more valid than point number 1 and point number 3. Lack of knowledge and lack of money are two reasons why people unable to build passive income. One of the easiest ways to build a passive income source is to invest, when you invest, you generate passive income. Lets say you spent $1000 to buy stocks. When the market is favorable, you can earn $10-15 percent annual return on your stocks, In order to earn this return on your investment, you don't have to work. You can earn passively when you invest in a business (as opposed to starting your own business). You can also earn by investing in crypto. But earning passive income through investment is risky. You don't have to always invest to earn passively, you can use your knowledge and expertise to earn passively. For instance, you can write a book and earn passive income

As it is rightly said that knowledge is power so is it. When you don't know what passive income is and how to earn it, you won't be able to make earn it. Earning passive income has to do with investing to get more.

If you have properties, either inherited or you bought them you can earn passive income from it by renting out to those who need it for business or personal use and they pay you from time to time, there you know you have some of money coming in to you seasonally without much work that's passive income.

Now as per investment, one if the reasons why people do not make money passively is because they do invest rightly at the right place the right time. Now investing in cryptocurrencies for example, you have to know the kind of coin to invest in, investing in crypto with the mind of having gain you have to invest in coins that are not stable, that grows with time and invest when the price is down, that is when the coin is in dip so that you can have a huge gain when it grows overtime and not lose instead. Passive income earning needs little effort with good calculation.

I agree with you people are not making money passively because they are not investing wisely. You don't go dumping your money on a scam site and expect to gain profit at the end of the day it wouldn't work because such a site will fold up on no time and even run with your money.

Anything that has to do with making money the quick way should be off the list of passive income because it isn't sustainable. All the hyips sites are almost same. They are mostly there to scam people. if you know this then you wouldn't incest on it knowing that they are always out to scam.

to make money passively needs a little of hard work. You would need to research on where you want to invest thoroughly and be sure it 8s legit. Don't just go dumping hour money on crypto currency because everyone is doing it.

I don't see the need for people to be afraid of establishing that they are interested . This is always as a result of the fact that someone may be afraid of losing his or her business capital or sometimes general fear of failure is the reason why so many people are not succeeding even when they have opportunities to engage in things that could change their life for good.

Personally , I have some reasons why I am not earning passively. One of the most important reason is that I don't have the required money needed to start up the earning process because I have a lot of skills that will I have to learn that will enable me earn consistently online.

Whatever the case maybe , we shouldn't allowed anything for whatever reason to to prevent us from establishing or engaging in things that could possibly lead us to financial freedom. If we fail to do it we will definitely regret it.

I agree with you a lot of us are not making money passively because we do not have the money but we can still start small. With crypto world you can invest the very little you have that is why it is to do your research thoroughly to know how this kind of investment works to start investing.

Definitely, failing to invest always come with it's consequences. You have to learn how to set aside some money for investment it does help in the future especially on the rainy days because nothing is certain In life. So you need to put some things in place financially that will help you tackle things that might be beyond your control in future.

Investing in stocks, shares, companies even crypto currency wouldn't be a bad idea but the thing is to avoid any sites that the source is too good to be true and you can earn passively.

Also, don;t forget the instant gratification factor. There are very few to no instant money makers out there, Everything takes time. You can;t microwave your way into passive income. Those days are over. It takes all of what;s written in the post above and commitment to building and waiting for results.

Yeah it is no longer time that one should just look for quick money making ways there ones we have these days are mere scams people needs to come to terms with this and desist the urge to be scammed. Quick money making these days have brought a lot of untold hardship to people now. I have been a witness to a lot of people predicament in my region and this as has made me keep away from anything that wants to offer very fast money to me.

People needs to know that very fast money making route are not sustainable and that's not what passive income is about. passive income deals with ways of money making that are sustainable. something you can make it money off for a long time so if it isn't going to bring Money for a long time then I think isn't worth the stress at all.

Making money passively is allowing your invested money make more money for you. Looking at it, it seems a simple way of making money at a point but unfortunately a lot of people don't key into this for various reasons. But anyhow we want to look at this, making passive income is great and will worth ones time if done appropriately.

You might not be yet into creating passive income. The following might just be the reasons

1.Fear: A lot of people have not created any passive income because of fear of the unknown. You prefer to save your money and be sure it is safe than thinking about creating any passive income with it and then lose. Until this is killed it might not be easy to move beyond it.

2.Lack of finance: Having an idea of the kind of passive income to create is one but actually having the money to create it is another. So without the right finance it might be difficult

3.High scam level: With passive income there's high level of Scam which keep people away from investing in most of the investment schemes that are available

4. lack of knowledge: Some people have no knowledge of where to invest without high risk so the urge to start investing is almost zero.

What's your own reason?
your first point of fear I don't get it. If someone is already receiving a good active income then how he can focus on building a passive income. Generating money from a passive source sounds great but practically it requires a lot of hard work.

Fear in my context Is the fear of the unknown. You know when you are not sure of some investment plans that are already in place and uiu don't want to lose your mondy you would be very careful not to invest in what you would be saying " had I known" and when this statement comes you know that your mondy is long gone because this would be words of regrets and that only that your money would have gone down the drain. So you can't get out your Capital let alone your profit.

So with knowledge fear will always creep in and prevent one from taking the bold step to invest. Another thing is that not getting alone wouldn't make you a passive income supposing you put the money in a nonproductive venture would you still make the profit the answer is no. So Those are the issues

Here are other reasons I think people don't make money passively

1. You're not investing enough.

If you're not putting enough money into your passive income streams, you're not going to make much money. You need to invest enough to cover your costs and start seeing a return on your investment.

2. You're not diversified.

Diversification is key when it comes to making passive income. You don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. Invest in a variety of different income streams so that if one dries up, you still have others to fall back on.

3. You're not patient.

Making passive income takes time. It's not something that's going to happen overnight. You need to be patient and give your investments the time they need to grow.

4. You're not disciplined.

Discipline is essential when you're trying to make passive income. You need to be disciplined in your investing, and you need to be disciplined in your spending. If you're not, you'll never see the fruits of your labor.

Your points are all valid. these are some of the basic reasons a lot of people are not investing and having passive income. Some people are just lazy in the mind and because of that they can't think of good ways to invest their money let alone diversified even with all the money they have. So making passive income isn't for the lazy mind you need to have a very active mind to be able to invest in profitable venture and make good money at the end of the day.

Definitely, passive income needs patience because it does take time to harvest after planting which is your money. So if you are not patient enough you lose out . So some people pull out too fast or too early at what would have turned out to be a very good source of passive income for them. So passive income making needs Time