5 Arthritis Early Symptoms You Should Never Ignore

robertslynnp

1.swelling and pain in the joints. As arthritis worsens, it can result in swollen and painful joints. When you apply pressure to the joint, it could pain.
2.A joint is hurting. A basic sign of arthritis, according to Lisa Cannada, M.D., an orthopedic trauma surgeon at Novant Health in Charlotte, North Carolina, is pain or soreness in a joint that gradually gets worse over time. Activity may cause the pain, or it may develop after activity or at the conclusion of an exhausting day.

3.Hands or feet that hurt or are stiff. According to Haque, the tiny joints in your hands, wrists, and feet are frequently the first places where rheumatoid and other inflammatory arthritises manifest. "A person with inflammatory arthritis would claim, "When I wake up in the morning, my feet are really stiff; I can hardly move them, and it hurts to bend my toes. As the day progresses, I begin to feel better.

4.Discomfort in a previously wounded joint. Numerous cases of osteoarthritis affect bodily parts that have previously been injured or traumatized. According to Haque, if a football player has a knee injury in high school, they are more likely to develop knee osteoarthritis in the future.

5.Groin ache. Many people are unaware that hip arthritis distributes pain to the groin and not the exterior of the hip, according to Cannada. Your thigh or buttocks may also experience pain if you have hip arthritis.