5 legit survey apps to try out

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many survey apps out there, but not all of them are legit. Here are five of the best legitimate survey apps that you can try out:

1. Survey Junkie

2. InboxDollars

3. Swagbucks

4. Prize Rebel

5. MyPoints

Survey Junkie is one of the most popular survey apps out there. It’s quick and easy to sign up, and you can start earning rewards right away.

InboxDollars is another popular survey app that pays you for your opinion. You can also earn cash for completing other tasks, such as watching videos and playing games.

Swagbucks is a great all-around app that offers surveys, as well as other tasks like watching videos and shopping online. You can also earn “swagbucks” that can be redeemed for gift cards or prizes.

Prize Rebel is an app that offers both surveys and opportunity drawings. You can earn points for taking surveys, and then use those points to enter drawings for prizes.

MyPoints is an app that offers surveys, as well as other tasks like watching videos, reading emails, and shopping online. You can redeem your points for gift cards or cash.

These are just a few of the many legitimate survey apps out there. So if you’re looking to earn a little extra cash, be sure to check them out.

Ajebo25

Verified member
thank you for the site which you just listed but I think this slides doesn't work for Africans, I say this because I registered on one of those web sites and I noticed that my country was restricted from making money from that site in fact African countries are restricted to almost all the survey website which you just listed in your post but I think with time other survey website will come up which will enable African country to be able to make money with them.

the first time I wanted to try a survey website out I completed some surveys but I wasn't credited my points which was really annoying because it took me 5 minutes before I could complete the survey I think those survey sites should improve.