Auto Insurance 5 Steps To Car Insurance

Moni

Car insurance is compulsory, but it's not necessary to pay more than you have to. A few simple steps combined with some time surfing for competitive car insurance rate can save you serious money at renewal time.

1. Cut the risk and cut the cost: The easiest way to cut your car insurance premium is to cut the risk and accept a higher voluntary excess.

2. Security means savings: Fitting security devices can result in cheap car insurance premium. All major insurers insist on that Chan security equipment, usually a minimum of an alarm. If you live in a high-risk area for a car crime, it makes sense to fit extra security.

3. Annual mileage, less means more in your pocket: If your annual mileage is 5,000 miles or less, ask ask insurers if they offer discounts for agrees mileage restrictions

4. Named drivers trick: Adding named driver to your policy can increase or reduce your premiums depending upon the named drivers age, sex and driving record

5. Shop around and save even more: The biggest car insurance saving come from shopping around. There can be massive differences between the lowest and highest car insurance quotes for exactly the same car and drivers.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think car insurance is important, as a matter of fact, I can say it is necessary for every car owner to get one because it really helps a lot considering the sporadic rate of car accident nowadays. Once you get it, you can surely get your mind at rest

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Car insurance is always one of the best insurance policy known to man. There are some risks that are associated with car. If not theft, it can be accident. But all these won't bother someone that has done auto insurance. The tips you gave are however great when it comes to car insurance

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt about car insurance because it is very important especially if you have a car that serves as a transport car. It is very important that people insure their vehicles because it can go a long way in saving them a lot of money. I think it is one of the insurances I would venture into soon.