5 Websites For Bloggers

Mika

VIP Contributor
As a blogger, you are required to have SEO skills, digital marketing skills, and writing, here are 5 websites that will help you ease your work related to SEO, marketing, and writing.

PrePostSEO.com: The website contains over 95 free online tools to help with your SEO strategies. The website offers you services like a plagiarism checker, article rewriter, paraphrasing tool, grammar checker, domain authority checker, links to guest posting sites, etc.

Jenni.ai: This is an AI-based writing tool to write blog post, essays, or articles. It delivers SEO content.

Quillbot.com: This is a rewriting tool, you can use this tool to spin or rewrite any content 100 percent plagiarism free.

Otter.com: This tool is basically for businesses to transcribe meetings. However, you can use the tool to convert speech to text.

TinyWow.com: The website provides free tools to help in your daily work. You can find tools like removing image background, converting PDF to JPEG or vice versa, editing PDF, compress video, URL to PDF, JPG to SVG, etc.

Wow this is really good I have heard of some of the site you mentioned and I think this information will be very helpful for some beginners I will make my research on all the site you have mentioned below because I am planning on starting up my own blog thanks