Saving Money 6 Tips To Reduce Your Dry Cleaning Costs

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
1. Don't wash your clothes as soon as you get home.

2. Don't wear clean clothes on the day of the dry cleaning pickup.

3. Don't wear wrinkled or stained clothing to the store when making your reservation.

4. Use a slightly damp towel to wipe down any spills and stains that might have occurred during delivery or packing, and try to avoid using a wet towel to clean the garment, which will only add more water to the fabric and lead to more wrinkling and damage over time.

5. If there are any stains or tears on the garment, take pictures before bringing it in for cleaning so you can show them what happened and how much work is involved in fixing it up again afterward and don't forget to include any other details about how it happened!

6. Make sure you leave your name and contact information so someone from the store can call you if there's an issue with processing your order or when they arrive at your home during pick-up day (this will also help ensure that someone doesn't accidentally drop off an item without calling).

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always good to look for wsys to reduce your dry cleaning costs. For me I first start with learning how to wash my clothes this will help me save money as I wouldn't even need to visit the dry cleaners. I also try not to dirty my clothes as often as as possible. This will help keep me a long time from visiting the cleaners. I also bought washing materials that will help me wash better so that I conserve my cleaning mart money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first thing to do is to be washing the clothes ourselves. And it can be easier if we can maintain the clothes that we wear by making sure that it doesn't have much stain and as well get too dirty before we start washing them. This can be done if we don't repeat clothes twice.

Another thing to do is to ensure that we wash the clothes as soon as possible. Clothes should not be piled. If they ar, one may feel too lazy to watch them. Therefore, when they are like 5 at most, it is important we start plannings on how to wash them.

We can save for handy and cost efficient washing machine. This will save the money giving to dry cleaners in the long run.