6 Ways to Lose Weight if you are Obese

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. If you want to lose fat, eat less protein.

2. Eat grilled items instead of fried items. Grilled items do not allow fat to build up in your body.

3. Stay away from cold drinks, and sweets. These things take a long time to lose fat.

4. Stay away from high calorie foods. Eat as many calories as you can in a day.

5. Eat almonds for breakfast. It contains protein, which helps maintain proper muscle and fiber balance. It makes you less hungry at night. It is considered a 'superfood' for reducing fat.

6. To lose weight, eat plenty of green vegetables. It is low in calories, and carbohydrates, but high in fiber. Even if you eat too much of them, they will not affect your weight.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
These are really good tips for those that really want to lose weight. I think the most is limiting high calorie foods because it is the many calories in the body that make one to continue adding pounds. I’m on a weight loss journey so I know it is good to limit taking in more calories

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
1. If you want to lose fat, eat less protein.

2. Eat grilled items instead of fried items. Grilled items do not allow fat to build up in your body.

3. Stay away from cold drinks, and sweets. These things take a long time to lose fat.

4. Stay away from high calorie foods. Eat as many calories as you can in a day.

5. Eat almonds for breakfast. It contains protein, which helps maintain proper muscle and fiber balance. It makes you less hungry at night. It is considered a 'superfood' for reducing fat.

6. To lose weight, eat plenty of green vegetables. It is low in calories, and carbohydrates, but high in fiber. Even if you eat too much of them, they will not affect your weight.
People who are really interested to lose their weight will be advised to give up on fatty food since because it is one of the most important Factor... I also like the fact that you encourage people who are interested to lose weight to take a lot of green leaves and vegetables ,this is what everyone must do and regular exercise is also important.

Acerrim

The most effective way to Lose weight is by doing enough exercise and also drinking lemon first thing in the morning

Empress

Verified member
There are many ways that we can use to lose weiglht when obese by watching what we eat at least not to try and foods containing calories and also do enough exercise at least doing exercise regularly very early in the morning it really works reducing weight and preventing obesiy

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Just as I said earlier some people who are obese may not really see the need for them to lose their weight ,some of them are even considering it as the best but this is not the best because being overweight has a lot of side effects it can make you to be tired with little exercise,, it is also reported that some people who are obese may be at a higher risk of having heart failure since the heart will need to pump blood to supply all the body cells, we have to be very careful in some of the things we believe are good for the body because some are always the other way around.

Qriquimen

All what is listed here are really the best when it comes to losing weight because being obese is not good for the health so we should always try to maintain our weight