Social Media 7 Best Instagram Tools for Growing Your Following

tlg

1. Kicksta: Get Real Instagram Followers
  • Instagram growth service that helps you attract your ideal audience and grow your following on autopilot.
  • Growth methods are simple and organic - describe your ideal follower and Kicksta will find and engage with users who match your specification

2. Planoly: Schedule Your Instagram Posts
  • Gives you the ability to visually plan out your content, meaning you can post consistently and keep your grid looking beautiful.
  • Handles the posting so you can focus on engagement and building your brand
  • Your scheduled posts will be automatically published to Instagram

3. Iconosquare: Track Your Instagram Analytics
  • Provides actionable Instagram analytics and industry benchmarks that can easily make a difference in your strategy
  • Tracks metrics like engagement rate per post, impressions history, and follower evolution for your traditional posts
  • Generates insight on your profile activity and links, hashtag tracking, and competitor tracking

4. Crello: Create Instagram Graphics
  • One of the best Instagram tools for people who want beautiful visuals without investing a lot of time into creating them
  • Offers a wide variety of themes, formats, photos and illustrations that are sure to make your life easier and your Instagram beautiful

5. Lightroom: Edit Instagram Photos
  • Offers an easy way to edit your photos so they have a cohesive look.
  • Use the available presets or create your own edit to make your feed look consistent

6. HypeAuditor: Analyze Your Instagram Followers
  • Analyzes your profile for your audience quality, demographics and engagement
  • They will make sure you only have real, quality Instagram followers who want to be there and engage with your content
  • Evaluate the authenticity of someone else’s Instagram account
  • Brands want to work with influencers who have real followers, not purchased engagement
  • Running your username through HypeAuditor can help you understand if you need to make changes to your follower base.

7. Magisto: Edit Videos for Instagram
  • Fast, easy and effective video editing using advanced AI technology
  • Will distribute your videos and then generate engagement analytics
  • Upload your videos and photos to their site
  • Choose an editing style and soundtrack from the provided options
  • Magisto’s technology takes over and generates a beautiful video

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways people do grow their fan base on some social media especially the paid one. But I don't even encourage using fake ways to make fan grow because I will see it as a cheat on the social media platform. The more you have followers, the more money you may make.

tlg

There are many ways people do grow their fan base on some social media especially the paid one. But I don't even encourage using fake ways to make fan grow because I will see it as a cheat on the social media platform. The more you have followers, the more money you may make.
Of course I was not talking about fake ways to game the system!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Of course I was not talking about fake ways to game the system!
Don't get me wrong sir, I never say you made mentioned of any negative or fake way of growing followers on Instagram. We are all here to learn and I have learnt something new through your post. I only said, some people used fake ways to generate followers and I don't like this at all. Anyway I am sorry, if you get me wrong.

tlg

Don't get me wrong sir, I never say you made mentioned of any negative or fake way of growing followers on Instagram. We are all here to learn and I have learnt something new through your post. I only said, some people used fake ways to generate followers and I don't like this at all. Anyway I am sorry, if you get me wrong.
Don't worry, I got it that your comment was general in nature and was not offended by it :)

Carson20t

Thanks for the tools you have shared about how to grow Instagram. It is worth it to check them out and the value they give.

Are they on a free subscription or paid plans and have you used them yourself or just reviewing them?

tlg

Thanks for the tools you have shared about how to grow Instagram. It is worth it to check them out and the value they give.

Are they on a free subscription or paid plans and have you used them yourself or just reviewing them?
I was just listing possibilities :) If you see any that you like to try out, just go and take a closer look yourself.