7 Get Paid To Post Articles You Don't Know

Holicent

VIP Contributor
1. Mirasee
Mirasee charges $200 for posts between 1,000 and 2,000 words on topics related to marketing, business productivity, and growth. NOTE: At the moment, Mirasee only pays for posts that they commission. Unpaid posts are solicited.]

2. IncomeDiary
IncomeDiary pays between $50 and $200 for articles about online moneymaking strategies like SEO, affiliate sales, and generating traffic.

3. Modern Farmer
Modern Farmer are continuously searching for dynamic, worldwide, amazing reporting about individuals, strategy, plants, animals and innovation of farming. Please send your ideas for stories to [email protected]; they are eager to read them! According to reports, they pay about $150 for articles.

4. Penny Hoarder
Penny Hoarder offers suggestions for saving money. During the pitching process, you won't be able to link back to your website and will have to negotiate pay with the editors.

5. RankPay
Articles on SEO, content marketing, and social media are paid $50 by RankPay.

6. LiisBeth
LiisBeth focuses entirely on female business owners. To get a feel for the audience, read the guidelines, previous articles, the About page, and the LiisBeth manifesto. Pay is based on the assignment.

7. Aish

First person accounts of how Orthodox Jewish beliefs positively affect everyday life are accepted by Aish, and they pay $200 for publication. Send an email to [email protected] if you want to succeed here.

How interesting! I had never heard of any of these writing platforms. I am willing to these sites. Apart from Aish, I think I can try all of these sites as I have written on these topics. However, I think they will not accept any random writers because they seem to offer a really good pay rate. If a site is offering you to pay $50 - $200, it must have high requirements for writers. I also doubt that they accept unsolicited submissions. Some of the sites I know that offer high pay rates will accept articles only after the writer's pitch is approved. In order to write on these platforms, a writer needs to first pitch an idea and when the editorial team likes the idea, then only they ask to go further with writing. Perhaps some of these platforms have the same kind of requirement. Have you tried any of these platforms?

@Mika, probably they will not accept random writers because they pay good amount of money for article submission.

I have actually come across several of such websites in the past even though I didn't really take most of them seriously but the competition there is stiff. They have a lot of members who are trying as much as possible to submit their articles and you may not really be lucky to get accepted.

There is also a similar platform called listverse that pays you $100 but your article must be approved first before they will be able to pay you such amount of money. Another limitation is that it is also not supported in so many countries. It is only for people who are in the United States, Canada, Australia, UK and maybe South Africa. I think they might have added other countries at the moment but as of then, these are the countries that were reaccepted