7 Tips to lead a Healthy Life

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Spend at least ten minutes enjoying a garden temple in a natural environment.

2. Avoid using negative words completely and use enthusiastic good words in everyday conversation.

3. A four-year-old child smiles about 300 times a day, while a normal human being celebrates 15 times a day.

4. 83% of the sensations in the body are through your eyes so that most of the atmosphere is full of happiness.

5. Engage yourself in hobbies because an empty mind is Satan's home.

6. Music has a great power to arouse enthusiasm. Let your favorite music background play in your daily work.

7. Give humor an important part in your life. It helps to bring openness in any environment.

Wonderful tips on leading a healthy life. These are simple tips that can easily be followed though I have already been doing about 3-4 of them, I should try to do all of them now. There are all helpful tips that will really help the body live better. Music is medicinal to both the body and soul. This is one tonic I use, anytime I feel really down. I put on some rock and roll and I find myself being alive again. I will try to smile more again. do we even gain anything from even frowning? Maye some wrinkle lines which are not even needed

Wow I wish I have the opportunity to engage in all these things that you have just stated above ,this could be just one of the best way a lot of people could live happily without having a problem in this life and at the same time being a vegetarian and combining all these things together can make us to leave for long life..