Paridhi

It is human nature to be unhappy in any situation, if he is fat then he tries to reduce his weight and if he is thin or weak then he wants to be fat. The fact is that a normal person can be active and energetic according to his height. For this it is necessary that we take great care of our diet.

Today I am going to tell how to increase the weight in approx 1 month because people who are underweight or very weak physically, surely they do not have that glow on their face like that of a healthy-fit person. There is freshness on the face. Thin lean people are of yellow color from inside and such people look old even though they are young. Boys to boys, even such weak women/girls do not look attractive, no matter how much makeup they put on. If a person is overweight then he can control it by reducing the amount of food he eats, but if a person is underweight, it is very difficult to gain weight. Most people, who are underweight, cannot increase their weight, whether they eat once or many times. But if we control the amount of food and drink according to a method, then we can increase or decrease our weight accordingly.

Causes for Underweight-

*Weight loss can also be hereditary, meaning those whose parents are thin, their weight can also be low.
*Even if you have high blood sugar, you will lose weight.
*Nutrient deficiency in food.
*Not eating food on time.
*Stomach worms
*Having diabetes
*From blood loss
*Fasting more.
*Inability to take diet according to physical work.

Apart from all this, many types of diseases can also be the reason for weight loss.

Note: If you are underweight and not increasing in any way, then you can definitely visit the doctor once without delay, you may be a victim of infection.

What should be the perfect weight-

The ideal weight depends on the individual's gender, age, height and body structure, as the ideal weight varies between men and women. If we talk about gender, then at the age of 16, the weight of boys should be between 50 to 60, while the weight of girls should also be between 45-50 kg. At the same time, the best standard for ideal weight is considered to be the height of the person, that is, whose height is more, his weight should be more and whose height is less, his weight should be less accordingly. For this, you need to know about the Body Mass Index (BMI) level.

How to gain weight/Ways to gain weight-

Weight gain can happen naturally at home If you ask yourself how can you gain weight, then I invite you to read this entire article in detail and follow it. Here are some tips that men and women can follow-

Use your time properly so that if you want to gain weight by yourself then you will get good results.

Eat more: There are some people who want to gain weight but they don't eat much. If you want to gain weight, you have to consume more calories for which you have to eat more.

Choose the right diet: Eat foods that are good for your health and beware of harmful foods. You need to eat foods that are rich in carbohydrates.

Use higher ingredients than recommended and you'll end up eating a high-calorie diet that requires you to eat more with each passing day.

Weight gain diet-

Lean people are advised to "eat" while lean people should eat not only "meals" but "balanced meals". A balanced diet should contain 30 to 50 percent protein, 20 to 50 percent carbohydrate and 20 to 40 percent fat. Therefore, diet should be arranged accordingly. By consuming 1900 calories per day in a week, weight can increase up to one kg. Best results can be achieved by having full meals more than 3 times a day. Apart from this, fresh fruits should be eaten 4 to 6 times a day. If the amount of food cannot be increased, then several small meals should be taken throughout the day. To gain weight, it is necessary to take extra calories as well as increase the amount of food. Special consideration ought to be paid to sustenance in the eating routine.. Nutritious fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, olives and avocados, dairy products, meat, seafood and poultry should be consumed. Herbs and spices can be used to enhance the flavor and aroma. To gain weight, you have to increase your diet. Increase your diet gradually to gain weight. Try not to eat too much at once. Usually you increase the amount of chapati or rice in your food. Include one more fruit in your daily diet.

You are right, it is more difficult for some people to gain weight than others. Eating small frequent meals can help, one can consume more calories a day by doing this. Breaking big meals into small more frequent meals can provide more calories without having to uncomfortably fill one's stomach.

This is one information that people hardly talk about,maybe becaus well it is a topic that few people have issues with. This is majority of the people are always looking out to lose weight not gaining it so a lot of information is always on losing weight not gaining. Gaining weight is easy to me just take more calories daily and the weight will come

This is one information that people hardly talk about,maybe becaus well it is a topic that few people have issues with. This is majority of the people are always looking out to lose weight not gaining it so a lot of information is always on losing weight not gaining. Gaining weight is easy to me just take more calories daily and the weight will come
yes, you are absolutely right. Most of the people talk about weight lose and very few about gain. I though to write on weight gain. Internet is full of weight lose but may be my post/article will help someone who looks for weight gain.

Thanks dear, for taking your time to expatiate more on adding and reducing the weight. I understand that most persons are thin or tiny in physique based on hereditary, eating less food, or feeding below per dietary routine, or not eating the appropriate kind of food that fits in the physical activities which the person engages on.

Its been know that adding weight is through feeding well, and eating balanced diet, and using those ingredients that nourishes the body well.

What’s hereditary is not the weight loss but the minimal weight that you are thin or skinny. My mother was a skinny young woman and she only gained weight when she had 3 children. I was also a skinny lad that no matter how much I eat my weight remains at 100 pounds. A doctor even prescribed vitamin pills but there was no obvious effect on my weight. That is hereditary which is hard to beat.

What a great information for those who are thin and are trying to gain weight. I was also very thin when I was a kid. It takes me lots of ways to gain weight. From my experience, ideal weight depends on height, the taller you are, more weight should be.

What a great information for those who are thin and are trying to gain weight. I was also very thin when I was a kid. It takes me lots of ways to gain weight. From my experience, ideal weight depends on height, the taller you are, more weight should be.
Thanks for your valuable comment. Yes you are right an ideal wight depends on your height.