8 Korean Women Skincare Rules That Help Look Much Younger

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Do you have a bunch of Korean women in your neighborhood? You're in luck. They're the ones with the secret to looking younger. They've lived long, full lives and are the perfect people to learn from. Korean women skincare rules are simple and they work.

The 8 Korean Women's Skincare Rules:

1. Do not use soap to wash your face

2. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry, then apply toner

3. Apply the right amount of facial cream, and do not put too much or too little on

4. Choose the right type of facial cream based on your skin type

5. Use a face mask once a week

6. Remove your eye and face masks with tissue paper or cotton pads (never with cotton balls)

7. Put on sunscreen every morning.

8. Drink a glass of water every morning.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very awesome skin care techniques from Korean women. No wonder their skills always look so beautiful and healthy. Each of these skin care strategies are really great. Especially that of choosing your face cream wisely. Some skin care products usually cause more harm than good.

Then you need to cleanse your face really well. It is just recently that I have read alot about not washing the face with soap. I wonder what the consequences are. I have always known though that it is great to use face masks a bit regularly as they cleanse the face really well.

Then remember self care strategies such as physical exercise, healthy eating, good sleep and regular hydration. These self care strategies are really important in enabling your skin to glow with a healthy beautiful look.

Shaf

Verified member
One thing that I noticed almost all skin care experts or anyone with good skin in general agrees with is that good hydration helps one to have great skin.

But a lot of Korean women and even non Koreans use plastic surgery of different forms to enhance those skin. Does this mean what they say works doesn't?

For me, I find out that using soap on my face makes me have breakouts. I also like the idea of eating a balanced diet and taking lots of fruits to do most of the magic of taking care of my skin from within.