Paridhi

Generally, if milk and sugar are removed from the tea made at home, then this tea is very beneficial for your health.

1-Anti-oxidants and phytochemicals found in tea leaves strengthen your immune system. And if it also contains ginger, then it gives great taste and protects against cold and flu.

2-Drinking masala tea is especially beneficial for women. The ginger and cinnamon present in it, along with maintaining the balance of hormones, is also helpful in getting rid of menstrual pain.

3-Tea without milk and sugar is commonly called black tea, which is beneficial for the heart and stomach. It also removes the disturbances of the digestive system to a great extent.

4-
Tea, in the form of green-tea, is also effective in reducing stress and reducing weight. Not only this, green-tea helps you fight cancer, and is also helpful in reducing the effects of aging.

5-
According to a research, breast cancer and womb cancer are relatively less in women who drink tea, and their efficiency increases after drinking tea.

6-Apart from this, consuming tea in the form of lemon-tea eliminates harmful elements from your body, and maintains freshness. Your body also gets the benefit of Vitamin-C found in lemon.

7- Research has revealed that tea is more beneficial than coffee, because it is filtered and drunk, making it less harmful. Whereas by drinking coffee without filtering, the caffeine present in it directly affects our health.

8-At the same time, a cup of tea contains about half the amount of caffeine than a cup of coffee. The amount of caffeine in one cup of coffee is 100 mg, while only 50 mg is found in 1 cup of tea. That's why a cup of tea is a better option than a cup of coffee.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't like it that much. I like to take herbal drinks to detoxify my body system of the waste products. I like fruit juice as it is pretty much easier to derive lots of essential vitamins and minerals from the combination of fruits to blend together. Someone just need to get the fresh fruit alone is benefit most from the combination.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do take but not for any of the effect that you listed. Tea may be beneficial truly but we need to regulate the way we drink it becuase its disadvantages outweigh its advantages. I only see it as providing the same nutrients water will give my body and nothing else.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know about the lemon tea as it comes with lot of antioxidants which strengthen the immune system of the body. Soaking lemon in a water for a long period of time and boiling can be a good solution for our body systems. Someone just need to drink in the morning and in the night. This will help to detoxify the body system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a time you were talking about the disadvantage of drinking but but now you are talking about the advantage, so which one do you think we should really take because I believe we shouldn't consider something that has both advantage and disadvantage. I always believe that there is always a great advantage of drinking tea.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking tea has a lot of benefits to our well being like lowering the risk of serious heart disease including heart attack and blood clots and drinking tea also helps boost our energy and support mental health as well by lowering the risk of neurologist disease and decreased stress levels also.