Paridhi

If you are also a lover of tea, then be careful. Yes, a cup of tea that calms the heart can harm your health in many ways. If you take sips of tea in limited quantity, then it can fill you with freshness. The warmth of the cup of tea pulls you away from a distance, even though drinking tea in the morning also gives a feeling of freshness for a while, but excessive consumption of tea can also cause many damages. Here we are telling about the harm caused by drinking too much tea... Bed tea has bad effects too, these are 5 disadvantages of drinking tea on an empty stomach.

1. Harmful to Heart Health- Drinking tea may calm your heart, but it is very bad for its health. One of the disadvantages of drinking more tea is that drinking more tea increases the heartbeat and also increases the chances of getting heart diseases. Healthy Diet: Eating soaked gram on an empty stomach in the morning will have amazing benefits.

2. There will be effect on the intestines- Drinking tea causes many problems. Drinking tea also spoils the intestines. Due to which problems have to be faced in the digestion of food.

3. Drinking more tea can cause acidity. Many people drink tea more than 3-4 times a day. Drinking too much tea increases acidity in the stomach. At the same time, drinking too much tea also causes blisters in the mouth.

4. Tea can be harmful to the stomach There are many people who decide every night that they will not take tea on an empty stomach from the next day, but in the morning they fill the first sip of tea. Tea should not be drunk on an empty stomach. Taking tea with empty stomach is very harmful for the health. This may be a major reason of many other diseases.

5. Drinking too much tea can lead to sleep; Consumption of more tea also leads to sleeplessness. Due to lack of sleep, the brain becomes heavy. Due to which there is laziness in the body.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this article, informative and educative. I do take tea more often but I do caution myself because I know the other side effects of taking tea. The coloration of the teeth is one of the physical effect you visibly are in anyone that takes tea more often than necessary.

nthabeleng

• Reduced iron absorption.
  • Increased anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
  • Poor sleep.
  • Nausea.
  • Heartburn.
  • Pregnancy complications.
  • Headaches.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well thank you for most of the information you have just shared above.There are some of the information here I can't believe, but I still have to do my own personal search to confirm what you have just said. My mum has been drinking tea but sometimes she has palpitation and I don't know if this might be the cause.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
  • Reduced iron absorption.
  • Increased anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
  • Poor sleep.
  • Nausea.
  • Heartburn.
  • Pregnancy complications.
  • Headaches.
You are right absolutely about the pregnancy complications. It is always advised by most of the medical professionals that pregnant women should not be taken tea during their pregnancy maybe to avoid any complications during their labour or so. Though I have not had other effect that you mentioned especially the poor sleep. In fact, I sleep more wen I take tea

Empress

Verified member
Though moderate intake is healthy for most people, drinking too much could lead to negative side effects, such as anxiety, headaches, digestive issues, and disrupted sleep patterns. Most people can drink 3–4 cups of tea daily without adverse effects, but some may experience side effects at lower doses so too much of it is not good

Bashbash

Thanks for this article If suffering from lack of sound sleep or insomnia then blame it on your true love-- Tea! Yes, too much of tea consumption can hamper your sleep in all ways. The presence of caffeine in tea can simply take a toll on your sleep cycle. Caffeine interferes with the melatonin hormone, which affects the sleep pattern