A Blog must be Resourceful

raaman

Valued Contributor
A blog must be resourceful. In addition to driving traffic to your blog, it must be quality that makes the visitors visit your blog again and again during your life as a blogger.

This way you get a good return from your blog, both personal and financial. Once you have created your biography, pages and posts, you have to create certain degree of visibility for your blog.

You should know that we are in the digital world with so much competition around us. Explaining it in a simple way, you have to create external links to drive traffic to your blog.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I dont canvas for the resourcefulness of a blog alone. I advise bloggers to put out catchy and educative post. People that visit your blog want to gain something and you must make sure their times are not wasted on your sites.
Creating quality and educative posts will attract more viewers to your blog and hereby generate the traffic that you aim at. Then you keep on working on the feedback from your viewdrs to know the necessary things to do.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Any blogger that does not focus on making only resourceful contents is bound to fail in the long run. Some of the bloggers make fake contents with sensitive headlines that would help them drive traffic, but it is never the best thing to do. If you focus on making quality contents and your blog becomes known for its resourcefulness, I doubt if you would still need any promotion before you attract more traffic. People would be the ones desiring to visit your blog with the believe that they would definitely find out and learn something new there.