A course in economics has many opportunities in the career

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One course that I suggest to the graduating high school students is to take up economics. I have a cousin who took economics in college. He was hired by the stock exchange where he worked for 3 years. While working he was also a student for his master’s degree. When he got the master’s he started teaching in a reputable college. Now he is working in ADB (Asian Development Bank). This is not to brag but my cousin earns a big salary from the ADB and also from teaching.

Economics is not a popular course because it deals with theories and figures like GNP for the gross national product of a country. The subject is more of intangible than tangible that students have a hard time in understanding. But once the subject gets inside the head learning would be easy sailing.

That's nice of your cousin. It is always better to look at what the future holds for the kind of course before we study it. This always helps a lot. But you may be lucky to find yourself in a country that values what you have. In my country, it is possible to study linguistic and find yourself in bank calculating money.

Economics is undoubtedly one of the best courses in the university level. If you have a degree or experience in economics then you can probably make a whole lot of money anywhere because you know the basics of how things works Period there are a lot of companies and financial institutions looking for qualified economics that they will employ.

One course that I suggest to the graduating high school students is to take up economics. I have a cousin who took economics in college. He was hired by the stock exchange where he worked for 3 years. While working he was also a student for his master’s degree. When he got the master’s he started teaching in a reputable college. Now he is working in ADB (Asian Development Bank). This is not to brag but my cousin earns a big salary from the ADB and also from teaching.

Economics is not a popular course because it deals with theories and figures like GNP for the gross national product of a country. The subject is more of intangible than tangible that students have a hard time in understanding. But once the subject gets inside the head learning would be easy sailing.
I learned economics in school and when I left I was first an economics teacher in a high school. What I like about the subject is the ability to know about one’s economy and your personal life. You would know about needs, wants and scale of preference which will help in future.

I learned economics in school and when I left I was first an economics teacher in a high school.
Wow, you have been an economics teacher which means you have the analytical brain for the numbers in the economy. To be frank I am confused with the gross national product that now what media is using is the gross domestic product. The subject of economics is out of my perimeter fence that I prefer math.

Economics has use case everywhere from a shop to big corporations. Whether you are a freelancer or working in a company, whether you are a business owner or a self-employed, economics plays a big part n your life. If you know the tricks, you can earn better, save better, and build a better future.

The skeleton of every nation is the economic sector of a country. And most people that study economics are the ones that are always occupied this position. They are there to make sure the economy of a nation is stabilized. That's the reason why economics as a subject is not a waste of course.

Whether you career is related to business, finance, and investment or not, you need knowledge on these topics because they are closely related to managing your life. You can build a lucrative career when you study economics, however, even of you do not want to build a career in this field having knowledge of economics help in understanding a lot of things.