A unique opportunity with CFC football investment.

Honesty244

Hey guys! There is something new, there's something big and that is Chelsea football club investment, We all know Chelsea football club, and that makes it unique and trusted. This is a platform for reverse betting, it's new in Nigeria.
The more you invest, the more you have a financial freedom, I'm one of their member, you can use my invitation code 737170 to get started, Agents commission and VIP packages will shock you and will change your life for good, take this unique opportunity and see for yourself. I thought it was a joke when I saw the platform in the first place, but after a lot of research about Chelsea football club investment opportunity, I hereby declare it a legitimate investment company. Every day, games are given in the group to play. That's you play against the company predicted score every day, and millions of people are making huge amount every. I thereby advice the public to consider this opportunity and change their life for good.
For more information!
WhatsApp 08106461877
Best regards!
Honesty ✌️❣️

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is obviously a scam and I will not advise anyone to venture into such platforms because there are several of them that had come out before and run away with people's money. This is undoubtedly a Ponzi scheme that is very rampart nowadays in which people use to scam a lot of people on the internet.

Chelsea football club is not in any way doing an investment or have an investment platform in which people bet reversely. There was a certain one that claimed to be from Austin football club but at the end of the day they closed and run away with people's money. If you want to make money on the internet it is better for you to invest in sure ways of making money like cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, affiliate marketing and the lot of them instead of investing your money on posit schemes.

I know someone who lost almost $900 from similar platforms like this until today he has vowed never to invest in such platform again. It is better for you to use the money to learn tangible skills online that would allow you to make money peacefully rather than investing a Ponzi schemes.