About display ads

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Display type of ads are typically communicating with you, like it doesn’t really need to put up an article to tell you what they are advertising, it’s mainly in video format or picture, with a little write up to illustrate what they are trying to tell you. The main thing about this type of advert is that they are usually concise, most of these big companies do make use of it. They use graphics in most of the design to come up with it. They just go by displaying the name of the company, what the company is trying to market to you, and the pictures to show exactly what it is all about, normally like a movie trailer sometimes

This type of ads is very important, as a matter of fact, all types of advert are vital, because it is the main spice of business like they say in my country, display gives people opportunity to see the beauty and importance of what you are marketing. So it can’t be neglected

Whenever I would read the digital version of the major newspapers I get annoyed by the display ads. There is the usual picture or video that would go to the center of the screen like forcing the reader to see. That is aside from the pop-up ads. Yes, I agree that somehow those ads are effective but they are excessive in their style.