Accomplishing something reasonable with your savings.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely commendable to see that majority of people totally see the need why they should always save money and that is also an extension to the youth of this generation because some of them are really trying when it comes to the saving of money in order to plan for their future and other to carry other future activities such as investments etc . Sometimes it is not all about saving money but it is all about the plan we intend to use the money that we have saved to accomplish . A lot of people have unreasonable plan that they intend to accomplish with their savings and that is why after trying to accomplish this plan they end up with nothing but rather they feel so remorseful and regrettable and wish that he could turn the hands of time in order to redo their actions . So sorry it is absolutely impossible to do this but what we can do is to always learn from our mistakes and see and also study the best way that we can make good use of our savings .

As a young individual you must understand that you have a whole lot of future and a whole lot of success to accomplish in the future and it is important that you understand that the way you plan your past which is now will totally determine have your future which is tomorrow will be . If you wish for a better tomorrow it is advised that you start now to plan . Personally I totally wish for a better and stress-free tomorrow that is why I involve myself on various ways to make money online to make sure that I make it in life .

Before an individual save his or her money he or she may have planned what to do with it and there are a lot of uncountable things that an individual can possibly achieve with the money that is in his or her savings but for a certainty we must understand that what we intend to accomplish with our savings must be reasonable and accomplish a goal and basically what that means is that the objective that we intend to accomplish with our savings must be positively rewarding to us and not negatively rewarding to us .

It is totally true that some people just save the money in order to score that sometime in the future which is absolutely unavoidable because the main purpose of saving money is to be able to carry out future unforeseen circumstances such as indulging in various investment that are more likely to show up on the future and also been able to handle future occurrences such as being sick and even taking vacations . Whatever the case maybe we must have in mind that whatever we intend to accomplish with the money in our savings it must indeed be positively rewarding to us and not the other way round .

Not yet. I still have so many things to put in preparation because I have not been able to start up anything I am interested presently with my savings, maybe in the future.
And beside presently I may not really have the time to start up any other extra business apart from those ones I am doing presently because if I can dedicate my time to the available business and doing , it will be very much easier for me to make a lot of money with it in the future.

I really have to save up some money and expand the business and if the business is being expand and the location is suitable I may not likely have to start up any business. I only have to focus on it and make the best out of the business I have established.

it's not really easy , all these things need a lot of dedication and burning interest to achieve success.

Last edited: