Support Account verification

Official forum Support

King bell

VIP Contributor
Hello admin, I have made the required posts and threads with the best of my abilities and request for account verification into the PTP program. Best regards.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@King bell, to get verified you need at least 20 post and 20 threads. At the moment you have less than 13 threads. Create additional useful threads and notify me once you are done.

King bell

VIP Contributor
@King bell, to get verified you need at least 20 post and 20 threads. At the moment you have less than 13 threads. Create additional useful threads and notify me once you are done.
Hello admin, I'm done making amendments and have posted more than the required number of threads, please can I get verified? Thank you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@King bell, your post have been chucked and accepted. Please note that as PTP member generic threads won't be accepted. Your Threads (Topics) must focus specifically about a particular app, website, problem or idea. Also ensure you don't copy copy content from other website.

Account verified, do enjoy your stay.

King bell

VIP Contributor
@King bell, your post have been chucked and accepted. Please note that as PTP member generic threads won't be accepted. Your Threads (Topics) must focus specifically about a particular app, website, problem or idea. Also ensure you don't copy copy content from other website.

Thanks alot

King bell

VIP Contributor

Hello admin, I've been finding it difficult to post since the timer is in a loop. It gets to 1sec and then tells me I have to wait for 4 minutes which it will still add more time.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know if the error still persists and send me a screenshot.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The timer will go away after some few hours. There are a limited number of threads you can create daily for now as PTP member. You can create a total of paid 10 post/threads every few hours. The timer will reduce for members with good content.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The timer will go away after some few hours. There are a limited number of threads you can create daily for now as PTP member. You can create a total of paid 10 post/threads every few hours. The timer will reduce for members with good content.
Yes I know this but I haven't made any threads it keeps adding up by itself.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The reason is due to your previous post. Kindly allow the timer to reset for the given hours.