Acupuncture as a Cure

raaman

Valued Contributor
We have seen a variety of diseases with the constant decline of the atmosphere and with the fast growth of civilization. Infertility is one of the most frightening diseases among them due to its direct risk to human race.

There are various types of treatments available to us to treat the diseases we face, but most of them have not proved themselves to be beneficial. Some of them could produce good results, but they are harmful as they can bring various kinds of side effects.

Standing in the middle of such circumstances, acupuncture is said to provide you with the best results as it treats the disease from the root level and most importantly, it is not responsible for other diseases.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I've never heard of acupuncture as a treatment of diseases. Its nice to hear that it cures disease from the root and never male them to exist again. I believe this acupuncture treatment can be carried out in a herbal way. Its not familiar kind of foreign medicine treating diseases to humans.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I've never heard of acupuncture as a treatment of diseases. Its nice to hear that it cures disease from the root and never male them to exist again. I believe this acupuncture treatment can be carried out in a herbal way. Its not familiar kind of foreign medicine treating diseases to humans.
Even me I've not heard of it before but I think most of this leaves and treatment are available in most Asians countries and most of them are not available in Africa, but I also believe in Africa we also have some leaves that we also use in treating of different disease and infection especially in the local communities.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even me I've not heard of it before but I think most of this leaves and treatment are available in most Asians countries and most of them are not available in Africa, but I also believe in Africa we also have some leaves that we also use in treating of different disease and infection especially in the local communities.
Yeah, it's a herbal drug I know that, we have ours in Africa too. Everyone continent or countries have theirs. Most of the time this herbals works wonders which is very much magnificent.
I prefer herbal drugs this days to foreign medicines, it works well when it comes to curing my illness more than the way foreign does.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah, it's a herbal drug I know that, we have ours in Africa too. Everyone continent or countries have theirs. Most of the time this herbals works wonders which is very much magnificent.
I prefer herbal drugs this days to foreign medicines, it works well when it comes to curing my illness more than the way foreign does.
Bitter kola is what is available here and this is what a lot of people have been using in treating of various diseases such as cough, it also has a lot of other function and possibly contains all the nutrients that the body needs. The function of bitter kola are widely recognised in the rural settlement. This bitter kola is not available in other continent of the world

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitter kola is what is available here and this is what a lot of people have been using in treating of various diseases such as cough, it also has a lot of other function and possibly contains all the nutrients that the body needs. The function of bitter kola are widely recognised in the rural settlement. This bitter kola is not available in other continent of the world
You're right dear. We have the bitter kola here on Africa, and it's not all that popular in other parts of the continents. That's why every continent or country is unique in their own way with lots of natural resources blessings. Ability to use all this things well brings good health result, because it solves one health issues to another.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're right dear. We have the bitter kola here on Africa, and it's not all that popular in other parts of the continents. That's why every continent or country is unique in their own way with lots of natural resources blessings. Ability to use all this things well brings good health result, because it solves one health issues to another.
Yes that is why I am not always troubled if a particular plant or fruit is being mentioned here and it is not available here because nature has made it perfectly that even if the fruit may not be in this location there are other fruits that also have the ability to delivers the same function, I believe that is how it work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that is why I am not always troubled if a particular plant or fruit is being mentioned here and it is not available here because nature has made it perfectly that even if the fruit may not be in this location there are other fruits that also have the ability to delivers the same function, I believe that is how it work.
You're simply right brotherly, God blessed every location, every country in his own way. It is simply left for us to do some discovery and utilize it to make wonderful things on Earth, extract the leafs for many things not just about the health purpose but for general purpose.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're simply right brotherly, God blessed every location, every country in his own way. It is simply left for us to do some discovery and utilize it to make wonderful things on Earth, extract the leafs for many things not just about the health purpose but for general purpose.
Most western countries are doing their own recovery and they're using the natural plants that God has given to them in their own soil to make a lot of Discovery and change the life of people but Africa is just good for nothing , there is no invention that was invented in Africa that have changed the world, we are just depending on people

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most western countries are doing their own recovery and they're using the natural plants that God has given to them in their own soil to make a lot of Discovery and change the life of people but Africa is just good for nothing , there is no invention that was invented in Africa that have changed the world, we are just depending on people
Most of the African countries are discovering things through the help of those plants which is common in your backyard. The only problem we have is the government and some persons mentality in Africa. Even if you discover what a plant can cure your fellow will simply condemn it for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the African countries are discovering things through the help of those plants which is common in your backyard. The only problem we have is the government and some persons mentality in Africa. Even if you discover what a plant can cure your fellow will simply condemn it for you.
Well a lot of people have been telling me that it is not Africa that is really poor that it is a mindset of some Africans towards our brothers , they also told me that the white people might make a Discovery and the first person who made this Discovery will have his name remembered but here some people will try to eliminate the first person that discovered it and make their name stands out and all this hatred limit the growth of a particular country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well a lot of people have been telling me that it is not Africa that is really poor that it is a mindset of some Africans towards our brothers , they also told me that the white people might make a Discovery and the first person who made this Discovery will have his name remembered but here some people will try to eliminate the first person that discovered it and make their name stands out and all this hatred limit the growth of a particular country.
You're simply right, the hatred on Africa is too much, that's why we aren't meeting up the level in which the developed continents have reached. We are simply riding off the pace of life when it comes to development and empowerment of individuals who wants to create something wonderful in the African region.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're simply right, the hatred on Africa is too much, that's why we aren't meeting up the level in which the developed continents have reached. We are simply riding off the pace of life when it comes to development and empowerment of individuals who wants to create something wonderful in the African region.
Hahahaha I've just remembered something, the man also told us that the number of future star in this country that has been destroy by village People will even be enough to change the situation of this country but the hatred by the village People do not allowed most of this children to succeed, most especially their uncles and other family relative who believe that this children will even be more brighter than their own children.. This might really be true.