Do You Think Acupuncture is Effective?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to heal yourself, but not all methods are created equal. There are numerous natural and alternative treatments available, but not all of them work. Acupuncture is one traditional Chinese medicine that can be used to treat a number of health issues.

Acupuncture involves the insertion of very thin needles into different points along specific energy pathways called meridians. These pathways exist within our bodies and connect every single organ system together. When needles are used on these meridians, it can help open up the body's flow of energy, known as chi or qi. This increased flow of energy can help unblock and release pain and tension from the body.

In traditional Chinese medicine, there are hundreds of ailments that can be treated through acupuncture. Some common conditions include headaches and migraines, digestive problems, allergies, insomnia, breathing issues such as asthma or respiratory problems, menstrual cramps and pain during menopause, chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, as well as fertility problems in both women and men.

The amount of sessions needed depends on each individual patient. Some patients may only need a few sessions while others may need several sessions per week for several months in order to receive the desired results. Once the desired results have been reached

Ganibade

Verified member
Acupuncture is very effective for the treatment of many diseases that affecting human being. This can be done by expert acupuncturist that give moderate treatment. This treatment is replace by using of hot water in olding days,and the treatment enter body and bones without any side effects. It is highly work for massaging body to prevent paralysis and stroke. This is also replace daily excersise. It can also use to boost paralyze nerves and dead tissues to improve daily activities.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had experienced my first acupuncture session when I was in London. It was done by a Chinese doctor. I was suffering from gastritis and it was said that acupuncture can cure it. But it didn't. There was no notable change in my body's issues. The second time was in our country for the same ailment. Stomach ache is sometimes unbearable due to the acid that creates air inside that I have to burp once in a while. Like the first session, all I felt was the pain of the needle that was inserted on my skin. With the effect, there was nothing there.

I had seen the documentary of acupuncture where a man was undergoing brain surgery. He was not given anesthesia and he was awake but there was no pain and he seemed to be not bothered with the ongoing operation. However, I believe that acupuncture works on a case to case basis. If it works for you then we are not sure if that will work for me too.