Adobe Stock reviews

HOLA

Adobe Stock is an online platform that allows photographers, videographers, and designers to sell their photos, videos, and other creative assets to businesses, websites, and other clients. Here are some pros and cons of being an Adobe Stock contributor:
Pros:
  1. Large Customer Base: Adobe Stock has a large customer base, which means there is a high demand for creative assets on the platform.
  2. Integration with Creative Cloud: Adobe Stock is integrated with Creative Cloud, which makes it easy for contributors to upload their work directly from programs such as Photoshop and Lightroom.
  3. Easy to Get Started: Setting up a contributor account on Adobe Stock is relatively easy, and contributors can start uploading and selling their content right away.
  4. High Commission Rates: Adobe Stock pays a relatively high commission rate to contributors, which can be a significant advantage for those looking to earn income from their work.
  5. Wide Range of Topics: Adobe Stock accepts content on a wide range of topics, so photographers and designers can shoot or create what they love and what interests them.
Cons:
  1. High Competition: As with any online platform, there is a high level of competition on Adobe Stock, with many other contributors uploading similar content.
  2. Strict Guidelines: Adobe Stock has strict guidelines for the types of photos, videos, and other creative assets it accepts, which can be difficult for new contributors to understand and follow.
  3. Time-Consuming: Building a successful portfolio on Adobe Stock can be time-consuming, as contributors must continually submit high-quality content to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
  4. Limited Control: As a contributor on Adobe Stock, you have limited control over how your content is used and how it is priced.
  5. Slow Sales: Some contributors report slow sales on Adobe Stock, which can be frustrating for those looking to earn income quickly.
Overall, Adobe Stock can be a great platform for photographers, videographers, and designers looking to monetize their work and generate income. However, contributors should be aware of the high competition and strict guidelines, and should be prepared to put in the time and effort to build a successful portfolio.

bossj23

I recently came across your post about the Adobe stock app and I found it very informative. It's great to see that the app provides a wide range of high-quality images, videos, and templates for creative projects. I appreciate that you highlighted the app's user-friendly interface and its integration with other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

One aspect that I think would be beneficial to mention is the app's pricing options. While the subscription-based model may be a deterrent for some users, it's important to note that the app offers flexible plans to fit different budgets and needs.Your post provides valuable insight into the Adobe stock app and its capabilities. It's clear that the app can be a useful tool for creatives in a variety of industries.

saoussen57651

I recently came across your post about the Adobe stock app and I found it very informative. It's great to see that the app provides a wide range of high-quality images, videos, and templates for creative projects. I appreciate that you highlighted the app's user-friendly interface and its integration with other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

One aspect that I think would be beneficial to mention is the app's pricing options. While the subscription-based model may be a deterrent for some users, it's important to note that the app offers flexible plans to fit different budgets and needs.Your post provides valuable insight into the Adobe stock app and its capabilities. It's clear that the app can be a useful tool for creatives in a variety of industries.
People want to pay one subscription for everything. But company wants to reduce cost because one subscription for everything could be so costly for a final user then goes to subscriptions per model or pay as you go.