ADSENSE VS EZOIC Which one should I go for?

AfriPeeps Official

It is no more news that Ezoic is a Google award-winning website testing company that is meant for publishers in order for them to evaluate and optimize ad placements and website layouts.

Let us consider some points that will help you in your decision.

1. The first thing you need to know is that Ezoic only gives earnings per 1000 visitors which is totally different from what Adsense offers through their Cost Per Click campaign, there you as the website owner, can see detailed reporting.

2. Now let us consider their payment threshold. It may interest you to know that the payment threshold for Ezoic is $20 whereas Adsense, is $100.

3. When it comes to ads display when you activate the Adsense auto ads on your website, it can display more than what you want to allow on your site which can lead to overcrowded ad display But with Ezoic, it only displays what you want and the number of ads you want to be displayed on your website.

4. Adsense can slow down the speed of your webpage due to countless displays of ads loaded on the site, especially the auto ads. But with Ezoic, it's very different because the system helps to improve the site loading with its caching and cloud flare apps.

5. Adsense can place a ban on your account without warning while with Ezoic you will be given a written notice if something suspicious is going on with your account. If the process continues – your account could either be suspended, terminated.

6. When it comes to earnings which most people find very appealing Ezoic performs better than Adsense because Ezoic does a lot of test running to give your site the best experience and the best performing ads for better optimization. Also, Ezoic would pay you based on your display ads subject to the number of visitors you have monthly. Adsense would only pay you when someone clicks on your ads before you can earn anything reasonable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From what you posted alone, though both adsense and ezoic are good depending on the angle to look at it, but I think ezoic is better. The price and everything that you highlighted above are all in favour of ezoic. Though I don't know more about the two but I have learnt from your post.