Challenges of Earning $100 Daily With Google AdSense

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I started earning through Adsense on my blog and youtube channel, my aim was to make $1 per day. Later, my target increased and my aim was to make $10 from adsense every day. Now that I sometimes cross that target, I am aiming for higher adsense earning, for instance $100 daily. Is this achievable? Well, Google AdSense can be a source of income for both blogs and YouTube channels, but earning $100 daily requires hundreds of thousands of daily views. Building such high traffic demands significant effort and time. Success relies on achieving a high click-through rate (CTR) and a higher cost-per-click (CPC) rate.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Just like you, I also make money by using adsense on my blog and youtube channel. I make money through adsnese on blog as well as youtube, however, making $100 from blog or youtube is a far cry for me, I do not even earn $100 from my blog and yotube with when income is combined. In theory,it is possible, in practical point of view making that kind of amount every day is impossible. It might not be possible even when you use multiple mmonetiztion methods.