Advice on SEO

pegg

I think I have set up my claims website quite well, but I don't have years of experience with it. I'd welcome any opinions on how I could further improve SEO and ideas on backlinks.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have check out the website through the link you provided in your post and it is well designed. You are in a highly competitive niche so it may be very difficult for you to rank for some of the keywords.

Loan is one of the niche in your money or your life niche as it falls under finance. You will need to build a lot of quality and high metric backlinks to your website in order rank higher search engine and receive consistent traffic.

One of the ways to win backlinks for a website is to engage in guest posting on other large related websites and blogs.

You can go over to freelance marketplace and advertise that you are in need of guest posting for a website. You should set high metric for the website in your offer. But you must know that you are going to spend a lot of money with this method.

One of the common freelance marketplace is where you can see niche related guest post is Fiverr. There are a lot of sellers on the platform who are offering guests hosting service for the niche website owners.

HARO is another way to win a quality backlinks for your website. You help a reporter out to get a citation for your website in their publication.