AdWin: watch ads, win money

adwin

I created an app called AdWin.
The idea? Each day you are able to watch a certain amount of ads. In return you receive a ticket for each ad watched.
3/4 of the revenue from the ads, go to a prize pool. Every sunday, one lucky ticket wins the prize pool.
The pay out is in BTC + the drawing happens on a third party website to make sure everything is fair.

If you want to give it a shot, it is currently on the Google Play store: AdWin - Earn tickets, win money.
Currently the amount of players are quite low, which gives you high chances of winning!

Let me know what you think!

photo_2022-02-06_18-44-08.jpg

cheers

Ebenn3

I created an app called AdWin.
The idea? Each day you are able to watch a certain amount of ads. In return you receive a ticket for each ad watched.
3/4 of the revenue from the ads, go to a prize pool. Every sunday, one lucky ticket wins the prize pool.
The pay out is in BTC + the drawing happens on a third party website to make sure everything is fair.

If you want to give it a shot, it is currently on the Google Play store: AdWin - Earn tickets, win money.
Currently the amount of players are quite low, which gives you high chances of winning!

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 51953

cheers
It sounds good and promising. I will check on Google play and see how it goes man