Affiliate Marketing by clicking only

linnk

This is easy to do, can earn money fast and easy in the comfort of your own home can get up to $30 per click on your on your link and I'm actually doing pretty good if I say myself quick and easy income. If you want to know how I can help you take you through

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been posting alot things about affiliate program. This is becauseit is one of the most profitable ventures or line and if you learn the right skills I have the right knowledge you can be making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis. The clicking you're talking about is not feasible and i don't think affiliate marketing works that way. For you to earn money on affiliate marketing, you need to sell a product and get a commission.

Cringy

For affiliate marketing you need to promote a product all over the internet don't spam, people need to buy it you get a commission

Plagiarism warning
I have been posting alot things about affiliate program. This is becauseit is one of the most profitable ventures or line and if you learn the right skills I have the right knowledge you can be making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis. The clicking you're talking about is not feasible and i don't think affiliate marketing works that way. For you to earn money on affiliate marketing, you need to sell a product and get a commission.

WegaSilver

Seems there is a lot of copy-paste messages around the forum. :unsure: Well whatever. Affiliate marketing does not work like by just clicking. As the name tells, affiliate marketing is totally tied to some marketing work of your own using either social media networks or some other good networks reaching enough people to make leads and profits.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Seems there is a lot of copy-paste messages around the forum. :unsure: Well whatever. Affiliate marketing does not work like by just clicking. As the name tells, affiliate marketing is totally tied to some marketing work of your own using either social media networks or some other good networks reaching enough people to make leads and profits.
If you noticed any copy-past or spam post, kindly use the report button below the post to report the content and necessary action will be taken.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not the moderator but I am one of the earliest members of this forum. We have gone through hell just because of what you just did. You don't need to copy and paste another person work. You can also task brain. We don't want anything to happen to our dear trendri just because of your attitude. May the peace of our lord be on you.

WegaSilver

Oh okay (y) I totally denied the fact there is a Report button. I will take it to use if necessary.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I am not the moderator but I am one of the earliest members of this forum. We have gone through hell just because of what you just did. You don't need to copy and paste another person work. You can also task brain. We don't want anything to happen to our dear trendri just because of your attitude. May the peace of our lord be on you.
At first, I didn't notice the copied or duplicate content. As a consequence, the user has been banned.