Affiliate Testers Wanted - Will Pay For Successful Results

Exopaul

Hey everyone.

Our team are currently working on building dating sites for customers and we are trialling an affiliate system we are going to roll out to our network of sites, that we would love people to try out FOR FREE and see if it works as it should. This is the first stage of a multi-stage affiliate system so while it is limited for now (hence why we are testing it) we will expand it in the future and our early testers will be first in line to get new features and options available.

While this is a "test" of our affiliate system, we are an active business and are paying our tester affiliates for any customers that signup and send messages on our test site so you will be rewarded if you manage to do well at it, and as mentioned, it is just the first step with many more opportunities coming in the future.

At the moment we have about a half dozen affiliates and one of them is recording about £30/week in profit. So this isn't likely to make anyone rich and I am not going to claim it will. But there is an opportunity there to generate a little money. (Of course, if you are an affiliate wizard and able to get thousands of people to sign up and message our members, you WILL become rich!)

If anyone is interested, there is no application or interview, you can simply sign up at redhotdating.co.uk/affiliates and start advertising your referral link and hopefully get a few paying customers to earn you some money.

At the moment we are paying our test affiliates £0.05/message for every message one of their referrals sends on our site. So if you manage to get a couple of members on board and they are sending 20 messages a day each that = £2/day and you will continue to keep being paid £0.05/message no matter whether they send 1 message, or 1,000,000 messages.

If you have any questions about what we are offering then please feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I look forward to you giving it a try and helping us get some valuable data on our systems while making you a little pocket money.

Many thanks,
Paul

My first question for you as regards this newly launched dating site is that does it accept on all countries of the world especially African countries e.g Nigeria.

My second question is : what is the minimum payout and what payment platform do you use?

My third and last question is : can Nigerians get paid directly to their Nigerian bank accounts? If they are among the countries accepted?

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I wanted to make sure I got you the right answer, as we usually work with countries in the UK, USA, etc.

First Question - We do accept site users from around the world. They select their country location on sign up. We also accept global affiliates and in the near future, we will offer people their own dating site to advertise as their own site. For example, you could own a "Dating for Nigerians" site and we would handle everything leaving you to market the site.

Second Question - We use Stripe which does not allow direct payments to Nigeria, however, there would be a workaround by paying through Payoneer to a Nigerian Bank Account. The only issue with this is that we would need to deduct additional fees for the additional payment providers. The minimum payout would be in £GBP and would be set at £100.
We will put together a better pricing structure in the near future so that affiliates or site owners can see minimum payouts and transfer fees for countries.

Third Question - If we go through Payoneer (or we can take a look at any other reputable payment provider you recommend) we can pay direct to their bank account although we have never done it before with a Nigerian account so there may be teething problems to overcome.