Airdrop available

Joshua efe

Airdrop available at (terkeh) ending on the 21 of January 2022 join their group on telegram at terkeh airdrop you have to refer to get extra tokens but it will be worth it 1000 terkeh =250 dollars and you are given this on registration

Victorial

I have seen many people post that airdrop on my WhatsApp status. I think it must be real cos there are more than 5 people who have uploaded it. When I gave it a try, it did not work as the bot did not work very well. I will try to do it again and hopefully, I will get it first airdrop of the year. It has been a while I earned free airdrops. I earned some airdrops last year and it is worth some dollars.

It is just that those airdrops are usually in locked liquidity and that means you can not withdraw or swap them for another coin. Hopefully, it will not be a crypto rug pull so that you can swap or withdraw.

Onetech

Banned
Bot airdropping has not been the best for me because there are so many fake bot and fake airdrops, most of them are clone airdrop with a real token name. The only way to verify if they are real is to ask from the said taoken telegram channel.