An Interesting Way to Monetize Your Blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though there are a lot of ways to monetize your blog, it is very difficult to make money through methods because you need tons of traffic. However, there is a way to make money from your blog even when you do not have a lot of traffic.

Go to Go Fund me, and create a crowdfunding campaign for your blog. Ask people to donate to you so that you can pay for your blog running cost as well as help you generate revenue from your blog so that you can continue to create content and offer for free.

If you are unable to get donations for your campaign, offer something of value to the donors. It could be an ebook, a digital course, or any digital product.

When people see that you have a genuine cause, they will donate to your campaign. By doing this you will be able to build a sizeable fund. With this fund, you can maintain your blog until you start making money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Go Fund Me is a crowdfunding site especially built for people looking to improve their personal finance. people use Go Fund Me to raise funds for college fees, pet's medical bills, pay for loan, etc. if you want to raise money through Go Fund Me for your blog, it can be done, however, the most important thing for crowdfunding is getting people to donate to your cause. if you want money to get a surgery people might feel pity on you and donate to your cause, however, can you actually make believe that you genuinely need money for your blog? First, let me ask you this question. how many Go Fund Me campaigns have you donated on. possibly none, so, how do you get this impression that you can actually build funds for your blog through a crowdfundng site. having sad that if you have friends and family who truly care fr you, you might be able t generate some funds.