Anticipating health issues

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I do not like this topic because I want to enjoy life every day. When you anticipate health issues that means you are conscious of your health. When you are conscious of your health then how can you enjoy living when your focus is on the probable health issue that may come your way?

A friend who turned 70 complained to me that he was doing all the precautions against diabetes but his blood sugar level kept on rising. Now he is considered diabetic in spite of eating bitter gourd every day, avoiding sweets, eating less, doing exercise and other precautions to prevent the onset of diabetes. I’d say he wasted 5 year of his life in anticipating a health issue. That is the problem of a retiree who is confined to his home. Health would be on his mind and that is not good for the health.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a relative who died at the age of 70 after suffering from Alzheimer's disease for the past 5 years. he was battling with a lot of issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, uric acid etc. All through his life, he was health freak, he at healthy food, did regular exercise, etc. but sadly by the time he was 50 he was suffering from a lot of diseases.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think this is actually the best option for you because if you are always conscious of your health there is a possibility that you may live for a long time because you keep on observing any noticeable and health symptoms in your body which could be as a result of any disease and this can help you to prevent serious case.