Passive income Any passive income you know ?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am so in need of a passive income I mean an online business or job I can do from home online and making so good money without having to go out unless I want to go and withdraw my money. I need some ideas on how to make money in a way like this that I won’t have to go out because I am a student and I just need a business or job like this so it won’t affect my studies negatively.

MRfortune

I am so in need of a passive income I mean an online business or job I can do from home online and making so good money without having to go out unless I want to go and withdraw my money. I need some ideas on how to make money in a way like this that I won’t have to go out because I am a student and I just need a business or job like this so it won’t affect my studies negatively.
real estate funds , u cant invest through a brooker...

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Firstly, you are on the right site because you can make money here without leaving your house. But here the money isn’t much if you need to make good money from freelancing then you need marketable skills. You need to learn some skills on designing, programming, coding, article writing etc

Good luck

Verified member
I don't know any passive income apart from this trendri,it is a good platform that really helps a lot though your time and your intelligent quotient is also required to be able to make some stipend there.Most of the other platforms are not really reliable,i don't know if you have any one that is very good or reliable in term of payment

AmaliaTG

One of the best way to make money online that I know is by paid to forums like this Trendri. You will be paid per every post you make and ofcourse affiliate marketing is also the best way to make money online. I remember just this past July, I didn't have my rent at hand and the month clock was ticking but I did affiliate marketing within 6days and I was able to earn $120 within those 6 days. I have not been active on Trendi for like one and half weeks and that's because I had to concentrate on affiliate marketing and getting the money to pay my bills and luckily I managed to get that money within a short period of time. That $120 is alot of money changed in our currency. So I can say Affiliate Marketing is always the best and fastest gig you can find around online and earn money quickly.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, the only way I personally do earn passive income is by joining a couple of some paid to post sites such as this because am not really good at making investments online. If you really put in your effort in it, you could be able to earn a manageable amount of cash tho. It requires commitment that's all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you are truly on a hunt for passive income then you are on the right track cos on this platform, if you can schedule your time very well, you can make over $1 per day, if you are active. You may also source for some forum sites that like this, like forumcoin. If you can work effectively on these two sites, then you have your passive income stream.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Clickbank is one of the website I know where you can make a passive income as a product creator. Your duty as a seller is to create a product that it is in high demand then list those products on the clickbank marketplace. The affiliate marketers will promote your products to earn commission while you earn passive income.

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
If you are truly on a hunt for passive income then you are on the right track cos on this platform, if you can schedule your time very well, you can make over $1 per day, if you are active. You may also source for some forum sites that like this, like forumcoin. If you can work effectively on these two sites, then you have your passive income stream.
Yeah, I do think that starting off from a paid to post site such as this is a good idea to suggest for someone who wants to know where to earn some passive income. Atleast it won't make you rich instantly but you could actually earn a few bucks from these site tho and also know about other sites one can earn. Blogging is also a good idea to me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am earning passive income from my blog. I manage to earn $2 per day on average from my blog. When I launched my blog, I did a lot of work but these days I don't even spend 30 minutes per day on my blog yet I am earning regularly from my blog.

Brackwom

Go for Forex Trading, it is the fastest way and the biggest profitable investment, where you can sit back and relax and let your broker do works for you. You have all the time to manage your health and family.
Forex is just simple and faster to growing up your money, but publishing is also a good choice if you have some skill at publishing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are ways of earning passive income depending on your area of interest. Someone who's knowledgeable about land and properties can easily venture into real estate investment, if you are keen about writing, you can as well venture into being a blog or rather be working as a freelancer for some websites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can also earn passive income when you create a website dedicated to the selling of backlinks and SEO signals. You need to contact SEO service provider on marketplace like fiverr or Upwork. You can set up the website in such a way that the buyer will be able to link directly to the sellers why you make commission from every transaction between them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several passive income methods or ventures you can go into our make a whole lot of money on the internet but you actually need to have proper knowledge of them. I always recommending affiliate marketing to people because it is one of the best that I have seen on the internet.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is a difference between wanting a passive income idea and also looking for an online job or an online making money forum. You can choose to become a freelance graphic designer but that does not mean you are acquiring passive income. If you choose to become a blogger for example then you can make passive income with your blog articles overtime.