Any tips for beginners in crypto trading?

chicnthin

I'm only using my e-wallet wherein I would convert my crypto like bitcoin in our currency. Do you have anything mind that would be useful when I decide when to convert? Or something like a site where I could check the price movements of crypto, especially bitcoin. Any blog sites or news and articles that discusses about crytpo. I'm only familiar with different techniques of when to buy and sell in stock trading as I once had a class about it. Is crypto trading just similar to it? Because once I get to gain more knowledge about crypto, I'll consider to register in a crypto trading platform and I will buy and sell some currencies in there.

First thing you have to do is, mention the currency and provide the example you want. You did not mention which currency and did not mention the wallet platform, so your question is incomplete.

Now for the possible solution, use only that wallet/exchange which convert or swap with your currency {possibly Philippine Peso (PHP)), and compare with others to find out.

These exchangers have BTC to PHP exchange features - Coinmama, eToro, CEX.io, BuyBitcoin.ph, Prepaidbitcoin.ph, Coinage. I will not decide which is best, however, most people from Philippines support Coin.ph due to low fees.

I'm actually using coins.ph as it is one of the most trusted wallet in my country, and you were right, Philippine Peso is my currency. Currently, I only have little amount worth of bitcoin and bitcoin cash in my wallet but I'm open to convert into other cryptocurrency like litecoin and ethereum. Ltc are not supported in coins.ph but I have an account in coinbase, so I can use it if I wish proceed with it. Do you have other coins you could recommend to me other than those I have already mentioned.

Crypto currency trading comes with a lot of responsibility as a result of the fact that you need to have your personal plans and objective so you do not always move with the crowd. Different traders tend to have a lot of preferences and they will give you varying opinions on what works best in trading.
It is now an onus on you to do a very good research and get to find out for your self things that really matter in crypto currency trading. Know the fundamentals.

YouTube is a great source of knowledge about crypto currencies. Watch as many helpful videos as you can so that you will get better knowledge.
You can always use Google to check the price of any crypto currency at the time you want.

Some wallets have the PRICE ALERT option. Use It to set a goal for your self, talking about when to buy or sell.

I'm actually using coins.ph as it is one of the most trusted wallet in my country, and you were right, Philippine Peso is my currency. Currently, I only have little amount worth of bitcoin and bitcoin cash in my wallet but I'm open to convert into other cryptocurrency like litecoin and ethereum. Ltc are not supported in coins.ph but I have an account in coinbase, so I can use it if I wish proceed with it. Do you have other coins you could recommend to me other than those I have already mentioned.
In this case, you should stick with Coins.ph; I has an account in this wallet once when a Filipino friend asked me to join under her, however this is only for Philippine, although it was a good wallet, but useless for me. About litecoin, again you did not mentioned at first, so there is no need to do anything, just swap it with some other coin/token accepted by Coin.ph; or again check the alternatives, there is no known way to change LTC to PHP as this feature is missing in almost all platforms, but:LTC to BTC/ETH/USDT and then to PHP is available, however this will attract more conversion fees.

Crypto currency trading comes with a lot of responsibility as a result of the fact that you need to have your personal plans and objective so you do not always move with the crowd. Different traders tend to have a lot of preferences and they will give you varying opinions on what works best in trading.
It is now an onus on you to do a very good research and get to find out for your self things that really matter in crypto currency trading. Know the fundamentals.

YouTube is a great source of knowledge about crypto currencies. Watch as many helpful videos as you can so that you will get better knowledge.
You can always use Google to check the price of any crypto currency at the time you want.

Some wallets have the PRICE ALERT option. Use It to set a goal for your self, talking about when to buy or sell.
For sure, I will acquire some knowledge by making tons of research. I do not like to just go with where the others are going, because there are time that they could be wrong. So making a decision by myself is important.

Do you have a particular youtube channel you always watch to, when it comes to crypto?

I keep checking the price from time to time in my wallet and sometimes in google, so I could see the price in USD.

Can you name those wallets that has an price alert option? I'd like to consider opening an account there.

For sure, I will acquire some knowledge by making tons of research. I do not like to just go with where the others are going, because there are time that they could be wrong. So making a decision by myself is important.

Do you have a particular youtube channel you always watch to, when it comes to crypto?

I keep checking the price from time to time in my wallet and sometimes in google, so I could see the price in USD.

Can you name those wallets that has an price alert option? I'd like to consider opening an account there.
There are many apps which update the price of crypto, however I did not come across of any app that tracks crypto to PHP, but there are some websites, Best is you should yourself compare it. Idea of YouTube is not right, you will have to find next YouTube for update, there is no live channel YouTube video which informs update, I use Coin Market Cap and Coingeko. But all wallets/exchange platforms also have their in-built track and use their method, you have to use coin.ph method for it.

Luno wallet and trust wallet are the ones I use and they both have the price alert option which would enable you to always stay updated with the current rate. Google also gives accurate results of the current rate of crypto currencies, though I major in Bitcoin only. You need to ensure that the wallet you are using is a trusted one that has got top notch security features so you do not lose all your hard earned coins one day.

It is when I want to see the rate in my local currency that I use luno, also I use it to observe the charts of different crypto currencies before deciding to invest or hold on.

I am watching this thread very closely as I am also new to cryptocurrency and have some bitcash stored in my Atomic Wallet but I do not really know where to convert them to GBP as Atomic doesn't do that. I'm not ready to cash out at the moment but if anyone can advise how I should do that when the time comes I would be very grateful. I'm also collecting dogecoin as I've heard some good things about it.

I'm only using my e-wallet wherein I would convert my crypto like bitcoin in our currency. Do you have anything mind that would be useful when I decide when to convert? Or something like a site where I could check the price movements of crypto, especially bitcoin. Any blog sites or news and articles that discusses about crytpo. I'm only familiar with different techniques of when to buy and sell in stock trading as I once had a class about it. Is crypto trading just similar to it? Because once I get to gain more knowledge about crypto, I'll consider to register in a crypto trading platform and I will buy and sell some currencies in there.
If you are looking for a website to monitor crypto currency price, and every other things you need to know about crypto currency, visit coingecko.com they have day to day analysis on almost every crypto currency. You can see all time high and low price , the total trading volume of any coin. You can also check any pair of coin and check the list of exchangers that support the pairs.
If you want to start trading. Binance is the best place to trade. But before you go for trading, you must learn how to trade after that, you can start trading

If you are looking for a website to monitor crypto currency price, and every other things you need to know about crypto currency, visit coingecko.com they have day to day analysis on almost every crypto currency. You can see all time high and low price , the total trading volume of any coin. You can also check any pair of coin and check the list of exchangers that support the pairs.
If you want to start trading. Binance is the best place to trade. But before you go for trading, you must learn how to trade after that, you can start trading