Anybody can make money and this is one of the ways to earn

Ukeje

Can somebody please from the forum help me we an online class for athlete marketing I need it urgently please anybody can help just the link I just need the link on how to get it or anywhere but I need help honestly to find an affiliate marketing class online and thank you as you will help me to your replies

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
An online class you might be talking about will not be a free class but it is something you have to pay for depending on the depth of affiliate marketing you are interested to explore, there are a lot of affiliates courses on Udemy, or maybe if you're really interested in free stuff I think you can check out some YouTube videos because they have some information that can help you in your affiliate journey but I personally do not like most of these free stuff because they won't just go into the deeper aspect of affiliate marketing For you to understand.. a paid course is the best.

Ukeje

An online class you might be talking about will not be a free class but it is something you have to pay for depending on the depth of affiliate marketing you are interested to explore, there are a lot of affiliates courses on Udemy, or maybe if you're really interested in free stuff I think you can check out some YouTube videos because they have some information that can help you in your affiliate journey but I personally do not like most of these free stuff because they won't just go into the deeper aspect of affiliate marketing For you to understand.. a paid course is the best.
Thank you sir, please can you send me the link so that I can be able to join