Does anybody know anything about making money online by selling digital printables?

Adinoyi

Digital printable are digital contents like planners eg menus, to do lists etc, or wall art which once created are sold online to buyers, who print them at home, and use as wall art or to plan their lives.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can sell printables on Etsy, or on any other marketplaces like ebay, Zazzle, amazon, etc. . You do not need a sophisticated program to create digital printables, you can try creating templates on canva, it is free and easy to use. If you know photoshop and illustrator, that's fine but even if you do not know how to use these programs, you can still use a free tool like Canva to create printables. Another great program to create printables is adobe spark. Since this is the program created by the same people who created photoshop, I really like this adobe spark.

SANIA

Digital printable are digital contents like planners eg menus, to do lists etc, or wall art which once created are sold online to buyers, who print them at home, and use as wall art or to plan their lives.
Yes, you can sell printables online.

There are some print-on-demand sites such as Redbubble, Teepublic, Zazzle, Spreadshirt, and Teespring that allow you to just upload your design to their products, and then they do all the work for you. If somebody likes your design on some product, then they will provide customer service, manufacturing service, and shipping, and then you will receive your commissions once the order gets shipped and the customer has paid.
Some other sites are Amazon, Etsy, etc.

You can create printables using professional software such as Adobe or other easy-to-use software such as Canva.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This kind of services can actually come in a lot of ways and I can tell you that you definitely need some skill before you can be able to market it . If you are good in a photo manipulation then you can choose to become a freelancer where other people are going to meet you with their own particular ideas and then you are going to manipulate the photos or create illustrations for them at a particular field. You can always meet people like this in social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram that is particularly tailored for graphic content.
On the other hand if you have a particular idea that you think is going to be very sellable, then you can create it on your own then market it in forums like pixel and Amazon . You can also create like photos of them in plenty format where you are going to sell it out to content creators who are creating something similar to that or they will have to pay for shipping using Amazon or eBay depending on the platform that you choose to market it and then the money is going to be deposited straight into your bank account.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about that . The only way I know a person can be able to make money online is just by offering or having a digital skill to sell or offer to people that are interested and that is what a lot of people I using to make money , they are called the freelancers.

A writer at the same time can be able to make money by writing of books and converting it to a PDF file to sell it online on Amazon Kindles . I don't really know much about selling of printable digital products like you have just said.

Probably it may be possible but may not really be rampant as other ways of making money online . Even if a person is interested to make money online I will suggest that the person looks into the most demanding online skill to learn and tries to monetize it . That is just the only way you could be able to make good amount of money online. You don't have to go for something that may not really be what majority of people will be interested. That's won't be profitable in any ways .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling digital printables presently is no longer a hard thing because with basic knowledge of graphics designing you can do that perfectly and make some good amount of money for yourself.

There are several platforms you can use such as redbubble, printify, Zazzle, eBay and so many others. You just have to identify the ones that are best for you and you go with it.

You must know how to do your keyword research well if you really want to make sales and you can also run some ads in order to increase your chances of making some amount of money with it on the long run.