App Review: eToro, a Social Investing Network

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Many people who invest online end up losing their money because they are not using the right investment platform. They are either investing in a Ponzi scheme, a Pyramid Scheme, or in a MLM project. If you are looking for the right investment platform, look no further than eToro.

eToro is available in App Store as well as Google Play. On App Store it has 4.7 star rating, whereas on Google Play it has 4.4 star rating. By the way you can also use eToro web version if you are not fond of using the investment and trading app on mobile.

By using this app you can invest and trade...

Various Cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, DASH, etc.

Stocks from NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE, etc.

Trade and invest in the stock from Amazon, Google, Netflix, Apple Nike, Microsoft, Spotify, etc.

Invest in Gold, Oil, etc.

Benefits of using eToro

You can do copy trading, which means you can replicate the strategies implemented by top traders and investors.

Discuss about trading and investing without leaving the platform with more than 15 million users.

You don’t pay commission

You can access professional market analysis chart

Earn commission when someone copies your trading strategies

eToro might not be available in all locations, therefore, before you download and install app, make sure eToro is available in your location.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have invested in the share market in my home country, I have also invested in cryptocurrency through Binance. I was very interested in using a platform that not only allowed me to invest in shares but also in cryptocurrency. I was also interested in trying a trading platform that allowed me to invest in American companies like Google, Tesla, Microsoft, etc. Therefore, when I came to know about eToro, I downloaded the app on my phone and immediately signed up. Sadly, when I clicked the confirmation link on my email to visit the platform, I was notified that the app is not available in my location. I was really disappointed. First of all, if the app was not available in my location what could I download from Google Play (Google knows my location, right?). Secondly, the app should have detected my location during my sign-up, why did it have to wait to tell me until I completed the signup process? Thirdly, they did not approve my signup yet they are sending me promotional emails regularly. Therefore, I am kind of hate this app. Before you start using this app, you need to first of all check if it is available to you.