Apps Where You Can Make Money Every Day

Mika

VIP Contributor
Google Opinion Rewards: This survey app is from the tech giant Google. So, you can trust this app to make money daily. The survey takes between a few seconds to a couple of minutes. You can start by downloading the app on your iOS or Android device.

Enroll: This is a user testing website that pays users for testing websites, mobile apps, etc. You will have to answer a few questions and get paid between 50 seconds to $2. If you earn $10 per complex test.

Foap: This is a platform where you can sell your photos and videos. Foap will see your videos and photos to big brands and companies and share the profits with you. Simply download the app on your phone, sign up for free and start publishing.

ClearVoice: It is a freelancing website for writers, which was recently acquired by Fiverr. On this platform you don’t have to bid on jobs. ClearVoice will assign you jobs based on the portfolio you submitted.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have heard of Google Opinion Rewards but never used it. I might be wrong but I believe Google Opinion Rewards is not available in all countries. I have also heard of Enroll but never used this platform. I tried a few testing websites like usertesting, utest, etc. and I was not very happy with my performance (I failed to make good money despite spending a lot of time in testing programs and tools). If you want to use Enroll or other similar testing programs make sure to do a proper research. I do not know anything about Foap, based on what I have read here, I think I will have to try this platform (I am into photography and videography). I am already using Fiverr and I make money on Fiverr, therefore, I do not have to use ClearVoice. If you want to make money every day, try youtube and Tiktop app.

Flow-er

Most of the apps that you shared are very good and they are one of the ways at which you could make money on the internet. It would bbw more comprehensive if you try as much as possible to add the icons of the apps that you shared. I have tried to download the enroll app but it was not on Play Store. If I have a grasp of how the icon looks like, it will be much more easier for me to download it. It seems that most some of the apps that you shared does not work globally because I can't find some of them on my play store.

However, there are so many apps that could fetch you some income on the internet but most of those apps do not pay and that is the major reason why I stopped working on them because, i have tried out some of the apps. I will definitely give it a try. There are countless number of them on the Play store but the major thing is that one need to be very sure of this apps before working on them and if you try to rely on reviews on trustpilot, you may go wrong because most of the reviews are sponsored.